Yule Ball 3

Hari slapped him across the face, turned, ran away, tripped on the ice and died. Voldemort won the war, the end.

Definitely the end.

Yes, 100% the end.  Totally should trust me and not keep reading.

OK OK FINNEEE......... I'll write a proper chapter. 😑

Hari froze, like a deer caught in the headlights. She couldn't move, Fred's lips were still pressed against hers. He pulled away slowly, taking in her shocked face.

#)Fred, I- (# Hari finally managed to say.

"You really are oblivious aren't you?" He chuckled.

Hari was still staring at him in shock. His eyes locked on hers, "and your eyes are really beautiful."

She looked at the eyes that were locked on hers. They were soft, brown and warm, they reminded her of milk chocolate. She'd never really noticed them before. Their warmth reminded her of something, but she couldn't place it.

She felt as a hand was placed gently under her chin. Hari's eyes flicked down to his lips. "May I?" He asked, Hari watched his lips, forgetting to answer. She was startled when they moved again. "Hari?"

Hari gave a small nod, and Fred leaned forwards again, softly pressing his lips against hers.

He pulled back, brushing her hair out of her face. "You are really beautiful you know..."

He seemed lost, staring into her eyes for what seemed like hours. Hours of bliss.

Suddenly he jumped.

#) Are you alright? (#

"Ron's yelling again."

#) Probably at Hermione! I need to help. (#

Fred sighed at being interrupted and then followed as Hari gathered her skirts and ran back towards the entrance hall.

She stopped at the door as she saw Hermione shouting back at Ron

"Well, if you don't like it, you know what the solution is, don't you?" Hermione yelled, her hair coming down out of its elegant bun, and her face was screwed up in anger.

"Oh yeah?" Ron yelled back. "What's that?"

"Next time there's a ball, ask me before someone else does, and not as a last resort!"

Hermione collapsed on the stairs, sobbing.

Ron saw Hari, "Hari! Back me up!"

Hari just shook her head at Ron, and then quickly made her way over to where Hermione was sobbing. Sitting down next to the shaking girl and hugging her.

She looked up to see Ron walking up to them.

"You're mak-"

#) Bloody Hell Ron! Don't you think you've done enough damage for one day!? (#