Weasley Products

#) Fred, George! You're not texting the products on first years I hope. (# Hari as she entered through the portrait hole. Fred and George looked over at her from where they were sitting in the centre of a group of rather young-looking first-years.

She looked around the group of first years all appeared to be chewing something. She assumed that they had come out of the bag George was holding. Fred, who was holding a clipboard and had stupid-looking glasses on his head, grinned innocently, "Nooooo?"

"We are definitely not doing that, nope." George grinned as well, as every single first around them flopped over, falling asleep.

Hari raised her eyebrows as the first years collapsed. #) Listen, I'm not going to get you in trouble for this, but Hermione isn't far behind me, so you should probably-(#

Hermione stepped up behind her and Hari sighed, #) I tried to warn you, (# she said to the twins, flopping back into an armchair.

"That's enough," Hermione said forcefully to Fred and George, who both frowned at her.

"Yeah, you're probably right," George nodded, "I think the dosage is high enough."

"You know full well that's not what I mean." Hermione's frown deepened. "you can't test your rubbish on students!"

"We're paying them!" said Fred indignantly.

Hari rose from where she was sitting, ignoring the argument between Hermione and the twins and started giving the antidote the first years, noting how long it took each of them to wake back up on the clipboard she had stolen from Fred without him noticing. They looked shocked to find themselves lying on the floor.

#) Hey, (# Hari said, crouching down next to the smallest most concerned looking one, a brown-haired girl with startling blue eyes, most of them were laughing it off, but not her. #) Are you feeling alright? (# Hari asked the girl.

She nodded shakily.

Hari nodded, giving her a small smile, #) Come to me if they give you any trouble alright? (#

The girl nodded, running off with the rest of the group.

Fred and George finished their argument with Hermione to turn around to Hari standing in a used-to-be circle of first years.

"Where'd everyone go?" George asked.

#) I woke them up, (# Hari said, #) here are your results, (# she held out the clipboard.

"Thanks"  they said together, George reaching out and taking it from her.

Hari sat down on the couch next to Ron who was doing his best to hide from Hermine.

"Thank you for your support, Ron" Hermione glared at him.

"You were doing fine," Ron said, hiding even more.

Hari leaned sideways, taking up the rest of the couch. 

"Hey!" Ron complained.

#)You took too long,(# Hari stuck her tongue out.

Ron seemed to think for a moment, then started leaning towards her,  she noticed what he was doing but it was too late.

#) What? Nooooo... (# She complained as he toppled over onto her.

He laughed, "You're stuck now"

#) Nooo, (# Hari complained, stuck under him.

"OOOOoooo, pile on Hari!" George said, him and Fred jumping on.

Hari just groaned as she got squished. #) Whyyyyy? (#

•  •  •

Hari looked at the staff table, Hagrid was still not back. She shrugged, as much as she loved spending time with Hagrid, she had been pretty badly injured in some of his classes.

Ron noticed where she was looking, "He's not back yet is he?" he sighed, "At least we don't have Snape again today."

Their first class of the day was charms, other than Neville sending Seamus flying across the classroom while they were practising the banishing charm, it went pretty well. They then had transfiguration in which they had to change an owl into a pair of opera spectacles. Both professors had given them a fifteen-minute lecture on the importance of OWL's,  and both of them also rounded off the class with the largest amount of homework they had ever gotten. 

Their next class was care of magical creatures. As Hagrid was still not back, Professor Grubbly-Plank stood waiting for the class about 10 yards from Hagrid's hut. 

She stood with a very large table in front of her, laden with twigs- wait wore those bowtruckles? Hari looked a little closer, yes they were, the little twig-like creatures not moving on the unfamiliar table.

"Everyone here?" Professor Grubbly-Plank called once they were all surrounding her. "Let's get on with this then. Who can tell me what these things are?"

Hermione's hand shot into the air, Hari expected nothing less. 

"So Miss umm?"

"Granger," Hermione answered, "They're bowtruckls. They're tree-guardians, usually live in wand-trees."

"Five points for Gryffindor," said Professor Grubbly-Plank. "Yes, these are Bowtruckles, and as Miss Granger rightly says, they generally live in trees whose wood is of wand quality. Anybody know what they eat?"

Hari raised her hand this time. "Woodlice, but fairy eggs if they can get them."

"Good girl, take another five points for Gryffindor." She handed them each a bowtruckle and they began sketching them out and labelling them. Hari wondered where Hagrid was, then decided he was probably on a stupid errand for Dumbledore.

She looked around the group of students, noticing that Draco was finally there, she wondered why he had been gone.

Hari secretly admitted to herself, that though Hagrid was more interesting, she defiantly felt safer with this teacher.

• • •

It wasn't too long until Hari had some time to slip away as Cassandra, a few hours at most. She only really had ten minutes as she had told Hermione she was going to the bathroom.

Hari managed to corner him in a hallway, running forwards and giving him a hug. #) I missed you! (# He shied away from her and she looked at him in confusion. #) Are you alright? (#

Draco nodded, leaning against the wall too casually, "I'm fine."

Hari frowned, she could tell he was lying, #) What's wrong? (#

"Nothing, I'm fine." he shrugged, taking a step back.

#) I- Draco, did something happen? Are you hurt? (# she reached out towards him.

"I'm fine!" he said, walking past her, his shoulder bumping hers, Hari flinched.

Her mind raced, did she do something wrong? Hurt him in some way? She didn't think so but oh she probably had, she wasn't sure how, but this was all her fault.

That's all that I have right now, but I thought I should do something... I'm sorry guys, I've been really busy with work. OOO what on earth could have happened?