Sirius Black, The Man and the Moon, Chapter 1

Exceptionally dangerous mass murder Sirius Black approached the tidy house in Little Winging in the late evening. He knew that Lily's last living relatives lived here, and knowing how insane Dumbledore was, he had probably put Hari here. He shifted out of his dog form and made his way quietly to the back window, looking in. There were no signs that a witch lived here, not that Petunia would allow them..... She had always hated magic. He knocked on the back door, a minute later it opened to show Petunia in her dressing gown.

She looked at him coldly, "Black...... What do you want?"

"Where is Hari?"

"The girl's gone, no clue where she is, didn't come back this summer thankfully." She said, in a snide voice.

"Where is my goddaughter?"

"Lily made you the Godfather? Hilarious, I thought that she at least had taste." She said coldly, "Then again, she did marry that idiot."

"Don't insult them!" He roared, reaching for his wand, before realizing that he didn't have one. "WHERE IS HARI!?"

"Last I saw her she was with Snape."

"Snape!? Why the hell was she with Snivellus!?"

"He came to get her because we were-"

"You were what?" He practically growled. Mistreating her? Hurting her?

"Go away!" She said shrilly, slamming the door in his face.

He considered breaking the door down and attacking them all with his bare fists, but decided against it. He made his way behind a bush, before turning back into a dog and loaping across the english countryside, his next target Snivellus's house.

• • •

It was several days before he arrived at the dark Victorian style house. Days that he had spent in the rain and eaten what he could, but it had not been much.... he was starving. If Snivellus had hurt Hari in any way, he thought as he ran, he would make him pay.

• • •

He arrived at the house in the late evening, slinking through the woods, wondering what he should do....... Should he sneak around for clues? Or confront Snivellus head on?

The house was dark and gloomy. He had just decided sneak in as he didn't have a wand, when he heard movement in the woods near him. He turned, following the noise.

Someone was sitting next to a little stream, reading

Someone was sitting next to a little stream, reading. He moved closer. It was a girl, she had long curly brown hair with auburn highlights. She had almond skin. She reminded him of James, though she was built like Lily.... This could be no one other than Hari.......

She looked peaceful, seeming happy here.... How could she be happy with Snape? 

She was reading a book on..... was that animagi? She was also staring at her hand, was she trying to become an animagus? He moved closer, his paws soundless against the leaf strewn ground.