pranked part 1

Would you look at that I finaly updated! Sorry it took so long..... Welp you're in for a chaotic ride in the next two chapters, so buckle your seatbelts and good luck! :)

#) George Weasley I will end you! (# Hari yelled, left her arm very stuck in the magical handcuffs that had just attached her to Draco Malfoy.

#) Get back here you! (# She yelled, attempting to chase George, jerking her arm away from Draco, who was pulled along with her.

"Hey!" Draco complained.

#) Shut up Malfoy. (# Hari said, pouring false anger into her voice. #) I'll get us out of the stupid things, just keep your annoying mouth closed. (#

She concentrated on the enchantments on the lock but could find nothing she could untangle, she looked up to see George laughing, "Good luck Hari! Those are mage and parsle magic proof, you can't break them!"

She could see Draco looking annoyed as George continued, "not even I could get them open before tomorrow."

#) Har har very funny. (# Hari fake laughed, #) now take them off, George. (#

"I Literally can't!" George laughed, just as Fred rounded the corner, stopping in his tracks.

"What the heck is going on?" he asked, "Why is Hari handcuffed to Malfoy?"

"I pranked them!" George laughed.

"Without me? how could you..." Fred said jokingly, but Hari could tell he was rather annoyed. "Alright, can you undo it now"

"I can't," George said

It was the first time Hari had ever seen one of the twins mad at the other.

"You'd better be joking."  Fred frowned as George shook his head, "You mean to tell me that you've handcuffed my girlfriend to someone who wouldn't hesitate to hurt her." He obviously knew this wasn't true, but at the moment Hari could hardly tell.

Hari just watched as the three guys glared at each other, before grabbing Fred by the sleeve with her free hand, Draco with her other, and dragging both of them down the hallway.

#) Oh just come with me. (# She said annoyed as they resisted.

She reached an alcove around the corner and pushed the both of them into it. #) Ok Fred, I get that you're concerned but just follow us around or something. (# She tried to cross her arms and failed miserably as Draco refused to lift his hand. #) Anyways I'm pretty sure I can get out of these. (#

She concentrated, shifting into her fox form. The handcuff shrank to fit her. She shifted back, it grew with her. She stagered slightly but then righted herself. #) I'm going to hex him to next Saturday. (# Hari ground out. #)I'm already so drained from messing up that transfiguration earlier I didn't need this too. (# She'd badly messed up a transfiguration spell earlier, when her's and Ron's spells had collided and she'd drained a a decent amount of her magical core and energy in stopping it from creating a black hole and sucking up all the inanimate objects in the classroom. She'd be less drained after some sleep, but for now it made magic rather tiring.

"At least we don't actually hate each other." Draco spoke up, very annoyed. "Did he not think about that fact? How did he not consider this?"

Fred crossed his arms, which annoyed Hari, because she couldn't. "He may have had too much Firewhisky."

#) Great, and how exactly did he think that trapping me for 24 hours with someone who 'hates me' (# she did air quotes, #) would be a good idea? (#