Pranked part 2

[Hold up imma put a slight possible trigger warning on this]

They entered Umbridge's office twenty minutes later. Hari holding her illusioned left wrist as still as possible as Draco had told her that apparently chains, like the ones of handcuffs, made noise as they clinked together, great..... She was still annoyed that George had shackled their dominant hands together but Umbridge made her write with her right hand anyway, so she guessed it was for the best now.

Umbridge spoke as she entered, "Miss Potter, you know what to do."

She sat down at the desk in the corner and felt as Draco sat down on the bench next to her, leaning against her side so that she would have as much room to move her arm as possible.

She started writing, hissing in pain as the letters cut into her hand. She could feel Draco's invisible gaze of anger as he had no choice but to sit there and watch the lines appear.

She could feel him tense beside her as her blood dripped off her hand onto the desk, draining her of blood, energy, and her magical core as it used her own strength to power itself.

Minutes blended to hours. Hari accidentally dropped the quill and it slid across the page, slicing open the back of her hand and wrist. She winced in the sudden unexpected pain and felt an invisible hand on her back.

She was so tired, so so tired. Sometime later her head dipped forwards, hair falling into her own blood that covered the desk, she didn't notice as she watched almost trancelike as the blood drip drip dripped down onto the floor.

Her hand kept writing, methodically carving the same words into the paper and her skin.

I must not speak against my betters.

The world blurred around her, the only thing that mattered was writing word after word after word.

After what felt like an infinity of pain, Umbridge finally dismissed her and she pushed herself to her feet, forcing her to take step after wobbling step towards the door.

She made it to the door and held it open a second longer so Draco could get out. He took off the cloak, and she collapsed forwards into his arms.

• • •

[Draco's POV]

Draco sat angrily under the cloak. He could feel his knuckles going white as he fought to keep himself in his seat. He wanted to do something, needed to do something.

The girl next to him whimpered slightly and he looked over to see that she had dropped her quill and it had carved a massive slash across her hand and wrist. He reached out, gently rubbing a calming circle in her back. He wanted to hurt Umbridge so bad. How could she just sit there and cause such pain to the person he cared about!? The only thing keeping him in his seat was the fact that any action would cause retribution to Hari as well.

He was going to kill her. He was going to hurt her so badly for doing this to Hari. He barely held in a low growl. The full moon was tomorrow night and he was fighting his very instincts to not tear out Umbridge's throat.

His heightened senses were overwhelmed with the sickly sweet smell of Umbridge's office, the quiet drip drip drip of Hari's blood, her tired breathing, and the painful tangy smell of rust of the blood as it pooled around her hand. He hated that smell, she was hurt, she was hurt and there was nothing he could do.