Basilisk's children (attempt 2)

Sorry that I had to re-write this. chapter, Wattpad somehow deleted all the dialogue and parts of the story.  Sorry that it made no sense before. It's not nearly as good as the first time I wrote it but it's better than nothing.

Hari walked into the common room early Saturday morning to see yet another Educational degree. 

Educational decree Number 24: All Student Organizations, Societies, Teams, Groups, and Clubs are henceforth disbanded. Permission to re-form may be sought from the High Inquisitor (Professor Umbridge). No Student group may exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor. Any student found to have formed or to belong to, any group that has not been approved by the High Inquisitor will be expelled.

Then at the bottom in small letters it read:

*An Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club is hereby defined as a regular meeting of four or more students, this includes school teams such as the House Quidditch Teams and study groups of more than three.

She groaned, pointing it out to Hermione, who frowned, looking incredibly annoyed. "I can't believe it!" Hermione muttered as they sat down on a couch, "someone must have snitched."

#) Well it has to have been one of the earlier people, or the two of us would know, so they won't know where it is or who's doing it, just that something is happening. (# Hari said

"I know that." Hermione said in frustration, "I just don't get why anyone would turn us in. That's just so mean"

#) They were scared maybe? (# Hari said, then added softly, #) the world isn't full of people like you Hermione. Sometimes you need to remember that. (#

It was a bitter comment, for a bitter feeling, for a bitter year.

Hari suddenly hit her forehead, "Crap, that includes Quidditch." 

Hari could see Angelina at the top of the girl's stairs and ran up to her, #) Angelina! Have you seen the new Educational degree!? (#

"No," Angelina said, jogging to the board, "What is it-" she paused, reading, "Bloody hell! That better not include Quidditch!"

#) She does, (# Hari pointed to the clause at the bottom, re-reading it, *An Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club is hereby defined as a regular meeting of four or more students, this includes school teams such as the House Quidditch Teams and study groups of more than three.

"She CAN'T!"

#) She just did, (# Hari shrugged.

"How can you be so calm about this Potter?" Angelina asked, "We have to go and ask permission to re-form the Gryffindor team!"

#) Not we, you. She hates me. (#

Angelina frowned, "So listen, Hari . . . I am saying this for the last time . . . Stay out of Umbridge's bad books please.... she might not let us play anymore!"

Hari looked at her, #) I'm trying Angelina, I swear, she just hates me for no reason. (# Hari's shoulders drooped, #) Look, if she gives you trouble because of me and won't let you play, I'll just resign and Ginny can take my place. (# Angelina stared at her, clearly thinking.

Someone bumped into her suddenly from behind and she wiped her head around.

"Wachu saying your gonna resign for?" Ron asked, grinning as he clearly thought it was a joke.