Life at Grimauld Place

Sadly for Hari, with the twins there, there was no more of the peace she enjoyed at Grimauld Place for her.

She was just finishing enchanting a stick to annoy Sirius the next morning when the twins apparated into her room at 8:30.

She jumped as they appeared on either side of her, surprising her so much she blasted them backwards away from her. They hit the wall laughing.

#) GUYYSSSSS! (#

"We got you so good!"

Hari tried to stop herself from laughing but failed, joining them in their mirth. 

"Come eat breakfast with us."

#) Alright, I'm coming. (# She started for the door.

"No, there's too many stairs."

"I don't understand why you choose to live on the top floor."

#)Wha- (# They both grabbed her hands suddenly and apparated to the kitchen, where they also scared Sirius half to death and he turned into a dog. Sirius the dog tackled the three of them, which wasn't very hard considering that he was a big dog.*

Remus entered the kitchen thirty seconds later to see Hari sitting on the island counter laughing while Sirius the large black dog chased the twins in circles around the kitchen and dining room.

Hari looked up from watching the three other pranksters and Remus leaned on the counter next to her.

She handed him his cup of coffee that she had been brewing. #) Good morning. (#

"Mornin' cub." He said still half asleep, "what's going on?"

#) Twins apparated me into the kitchen and scared Sirius. (#

"Oh, that makes sense."

#) What do you want for breakfast? I was planning on making french toast. (#

"French toast sounds good to me."

She beat the eggs and started cooking the bread only to have a dog at her feet looking up at her sadly the second the first piece was done.

"No, you can eat like a normal human Sirius," Remus said, making his way to the table with Hari and the first batch of toast, handing it all over to a hungry Remus. She left the rest to cook. themselves thanks to a little magic.**

Remus sat down only for Sirius to slide in next to him a second later, putting his head on Remus' shoulder and giving him puppy eyes until he handed over his toast.

Hermione, who had arrived early that morning with Charlie, Ginny and Ron walked into the room, getting themselves breakfast as well from the plate that was magically filling itself.

Fred sat down in the chair next to Sirius and pulled Hari, who had been in the middle of summoning the napkins, into his lap. The napkins all hit Fred in the face as she was pulled off balance.

"HEY!"

#) What? It's entirely your fault. (#

He gave her a sad look, chin on her shoulder and she floofed his hair, laughing.

Molly came into the room just as Sirius was kissing Remus on the cheek."Could you please be more discreet?" She asked, "There are children here."

"Why? Cause it's gay?" Sirius raised his eyebrow. "This is my house and there's nothing wrong with it."

#)Besides, many of said children who would 'have their innocence ruined or whatever' (# Hari said, #) in this room are already queer so.....(#