Year three end

As the train left Hogesmede, Hari couldn't help thinking about the last short bit of term. Lupin had sadly retired. As he had left, he had given her the marauders map, telling her to give it back to the twins. The twins had told her to keep it, that they already knew it by heart.

The exam results had been returned to them yesterday. Ron had passed every subject, while Hari did quite well, and Hermione had come top of the class. Fred and George had scraped a handful of O.W.L.s each, which surprised everyone. Gryffindor House had won the House championship and quidditch cup for the third year running. 

Getting out at the station, Hari was greeted by a hug from Sirius, who had spent the past few weeks preparing his deceased parents house. He had asked her that day in the hospital wing, if she wanted to live with him. She had of course said yes, though she still wanted to visit Severus. The two men had grudgingly obliged, glaring daggers at each other.

Sirius apperated onto a dark London street. The grimy fronts of the surrounding houses were not welcoming; some of them had broken windows, glimmering dully in the light from the street-lamps, paint was peeling from many of the doors, and heaps of rubbish lay outside several sets of front steps.

"Number twelve Grimmauld place" he said, and as he did, a building appeared, forming from between numbers 11 and 13, pushing them aside.

They made their way inside. The house was sombre, lit only by old-fashioned gas lamps that cast a flickering insubstantial light over the peeling wallpaper and threadbare carpet of a long, gloomy hallway.

This is your house?

"Yeah, my mother likes all things dark."

Suddenly Sirius clamped his hands over his ears as two curtains whooshed open to show an old woman in a black cap. It was the most realistic, and the most unpleasant, portrait she had ever seen in her life.

"Oh shut it you old hag!" Sirius said, and yanked the curtains shut will all his might.

Who was that?

"My lovely mother, she starts screaming when ever we make noise. We've tried to get her down, but no spell will work."

Hari, knowing that parseltongue magic was often stronger than normal asked, Can I try?

"Sure go ahead, we've tried everything, you might as well."

#Detach yourself from the wall!# Hari hissed, and the painting did. Sirius stared at her with his mouth open, before shutting it and leading her down the rest of the hallway.

He gave her a tour of the house, before showing her to her room. "I tried to model it off the one you decorated at Snivillus's house. I hope you like it."

Please don't call him that! - WOW! she cast as he opened the door. It was the only not dark room she had seen yet. The walls were a cheerful pattern of white and blue. The map from Draco was hanging over her bed, and there were oh so many books!

 The map from Draco was hanging over her bed, and there were oh so many books!

• • •

After she had gotten unpacked, and they had eaten supper, Sirius showed her one more room. It was tiny, almost a cupboard. In the back was a fireplace, with a vase on the mantlepiece. 

"Snivellus and I made this, it's a two way fire connection between two unused fireplaces in our houses. You can't go anywhere else, so you don't need to speak, just floo pouder. "

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!

"You're welcome Hari."

Sirius smiled, accepting her grateful hug. Anything he could do for his little pronslett, he would.

Sorry that's it's kinda short. I've been busy lately... :(   I just wanted to tie up Hari's third year. 

Kinda a late edit but I forgot to post this forever ago... welp it's here now:

 welp it's here now: