Second task

Hari awoke early the next morning. She looked around the dorm for Hermione, but not being able to find her, assumed she was at breakfast.

She pulled on her robes and made her way quickly to the dungeons. She bottled the now aquamarine potion into several large bottles and put the last of it into a single small vial. The potion only worked for just more than an hour, after which time she wouldn't be able to breath under water and would loose the extra swimming power.

Entering the entrance hall, she searched once again for Hermione, but she wasn't there. Stomach too unsettled to eat and not wanting to speak to people, Hari turned, making her way towards the lake. Entering the champions tent early, she made her way through the door that said Potter. 

She found a small changing room. Hanging on the hook of the back wall was a one piece red black and gold swim suit. She pulled off her robes and pulled the swim suit. She looked in the mirror, glad that it was a one piece that mainly hid her scars. It had no pockets, lovely, and Hari took out her wand, enchanting hidden pockets into the suit. She stuffed in her pocket knife and potion vial. Putting her wand in the holster on her right arm.

 She made her through the back door of the changing room and stopped. Cedric was already there, surprising her.

She looked at the bathing suit he was wearing, it matched hers. She wished she was wearing shorts and a tank top. It looked so much more comfortable then the tight fitting swim suit.

 It looked so much more comfortable then the tight fitting swim suit

(really rough drawing, also Hari is obviously not buff. She's a twig.)

"Hey there Hari."

#) Hi, thanks again for the tip. (#

"It was nothing. Have you seen Cho? She said she'd come say good luck before the task."

#) No, and I haven't seen Hermione either. (#

She reached back into the dressing room, grabbing her cloak and wrapping it around herself before going to sit on the couch next to him.

#) What are you going to do? Don't worry I won't steal your idea. I have one. (# She pulled the vial out of her clothing as proof.

"Potion, cool. I've heard you're good at those. I'm using the bubble head charm."

#) I saw that, but decided a potion that let me breath in water and helped me swim would be better, as I can't swim. (#

"You're doing an underwater task when you can't swim? How come you never learned to swim?"

#) My uncle thought it would be funny if I drowned. (#

"Wait what!?"

Crap, she'd said too much. #)Nothing. (#

"No you said your uncle thought it would be funny if you drowned."