Explanations

Sorry that I took longer than usual guys, I had to finish several culminating projects.

Hari awoke slowly, the light blindingly bright, wincing at the pain in her leg. Her memories blurred slowly back into her mind and she remembered last night's activities. She curled in on herself shaking. Cedric was dead- Voldemort was back and Cedric was dead. 

Arms wrapped around her and Hari curled into them, not caring who it was, just that there was someone. Her eyes adjusted to the light and she saw a Gryffindor scarf and red hair. She looked up, expecting it to be Fred but-

"Hey Hari." Ron said, "How are you feeling?"

#) I'm - I'm feeling ok, physically if that's what you mean... (#

"Do you need anything?"

#) Can I have another hug... (# Ron pulled her into his arms as the hospital wing doors opened behind him. Sirius walked in, in uniform, tailed by two aurors and Remus.

"Hari! You're awake! How are you feeling?"

#) I'm ok, the pain's mostly gone. (#

"Are you sure?" Hari nodded, "I had to summon Winky for the investigation, I hope you're ok with that?"

#) Was she hurt in any way? (#

"No."

#) What happened? (#

"Moody was actually Barty Crouch's son in disguise, Barty Crouch Junior. He was in-prisoned in Askaban years ago at the same time as Bellatrix Lestrange, about a week after I was."

#) Crouch has a son? (#

Sirius nodded, "Crouch Sr switched him with his late wife several days before she died, keeping him under an impirius curse and invisibility cloak for 13 years until last summer. Dolohov and Voldemort-" Ron did a double take but didn't interupt,"they took him away from his father, putting Crouch under the impirius curse. He then attacked Moody and took his place, entering the school and putting your name in the goblet of fire. When his father made his way onto the grounds he killed him-"

#) He found me? (#

"And removed that memory from you."

#) Oh I guess that explains it. (#

"In the third task he changed the cup to a portkey and impurius Krum to try to get Fleur and Cedric out of the way. He made Krum hit Fleur with a powerful stunning spell and crutioed Cedric. Can you tell us what happened next?"

#) We took the cup to win together and ended up in the graveyard. Dolohov was there, he stunned Cedric, I thought he was dead, but he is now and- and- and...... (# She hid her face face in her hands as she broke into sobs.

"It's ok, it's ok......" Sirius pulled her into a hug. She stayed there for a minute,  the overwhelming smell of leather blocking everything out. 

After a minute she pulled out of his arms, #) I can continue now. (#

"Are you sure?"

#) I think so... (# she brought her knees up to her chest, the memories kind of blurry. "I was force fed some kind of potion and then I blacked out. While I was unconscious, Voldemort was resurrected. I woke up fulling under some sort of modified inpirius potion. It was as though I was floating, an impartial observer, I - I didn't even recognize myself. Death eaters arrived while I, well my body, was kneeling before him. Cedric awoke and Voldemort forced my to torture him as I fought for control, gaining it I duelled him, escaped to the cup with Cedric, reversed the portkey and- and then Cedric was hit with a killing curse I felt coming but didn't push him out of the way..... I could have- maybe if I had just..... (#

"Hey...." said Remus gently, Hari had forgotten he was there. "It's not your fault." She tried to stand to make her way over to him, wanting his comforting presence but her leg collapsed under her. Remus scooped her into his arms, holding her much like a small child, which was understandable, considering how small she was compared to him.*

Hari just stayed there in Remus arms as the adults discussed matters and Ron left to find the rest of their group, showing up half an hour later with Hermione, Fred, George and Ginny. Hari had been hoping he would bringNeville, as he was incredibly calm and comforting, but didn't want to bother Ron again to go find him now.

Maddam Pomfrey walked up to the group. "You can go back to your common room now. Just be careful on that leg."

"I have to go help now Hari," Remus said gently, "But I'll leave you with your friends." He gently placed her on the edge of her bed and turned to leave with Sirius and the aurors. 

Hari held out her arms and Fred pulled her into his, helping her stand as they made their way out of the hospital. She made it to the grand staircase, before failing to get up the stairs. Fred just crouched down and picked her up in a piggy back. She winced as her injured leg rubbed on his back.

"You alright there, Fred?" Ron asked,

#) Apparently I weigh nothing.(# Hari said, "You don't" Fred interjected, #)So he should be fine. (# she finished.

There were a lot of stairs and Fred rolled his shoulders stiffly as they reached the top of a particularly steep set. 

She put her head on his shoulder and whispered #) Are you sure you're alright? (# 

"Yeah, yeah I'm good."

They made it to the top of the stairs and the portrait hole and Hari expected to be put down however Fred kept carrying her, in through the portrait hole and up the spiral of stairs onto the their hideout on the top of the tower.

He let her down off his back just to sit down and held his arms out for her to sit in his lap. She stretched slightly before obliging, sitting sideways with her head on his shoulder. He pressed a kiss onto her forehead as she snuggled into his neck.

*Remus is 6'2", which, funnily enough is the average length of a wolf from snout to tail, the creator of Wolfy McWolf-face did it again, which is very tall compared to Hari's current 5'2". Sirius is 6'3" which explains how they so easily pick her up like a child. (James was 5'8" and they teased him constantly)