5-Valuable

(a/n I want to mention that a lot of things that are going to happen in this fanfic may not be entirely realistic, because let's be honest, life on the Death Star was most likely boring for everyone. So in order to make things more interesting, I will be creating events that I am sure would never have happened, its purely for the sake of entertainment. And don't worry I won't be going crazy and making it SUPER unrealistic, I still want to give a sense of actuality.)

He said he was going to be gone for the day, but that was a lie.

It's been a whole week.

I even finished all the TIE-fighters in the hangar, after I finally accepted help of course. I was extremely reluctant at first but Adam insisted so he helped me while Mike and Kyle worked on the weapons, I knew it was his way of trying to get closer to me. Especially since he spent a lot of the time standing a little too close, I practically had to send him to a separate TIE-fighter across the room so I could breathe air that wasn't already associated with him. But I kept him around since he happens to be one of the only people here that doesn't walk with a stick up their ass.

I still constantly think of that night and what Vader might have done to that man, although I'm one hundred percent sure it was nothing good. It's also not something I have mentioned to anyone else. The image of him on me still haunts me and if it wasn't for the new security lock on my door, then I most likely wouldn't have been sleeping properly.

I woke up the morning after and there was a trooper installing a keypad next to my door and he told me that Vader insisted it be put there so there are no more 'incidents'. It did make me feel better, I never thought that something like that is something I would have to worry about here.

That brings me to where I am now, eight whole days since that night happened and since I last saw Vader. I was sitting in the cafeteria with Kyle, Adam, and Mike, chatting while eating dinner, at least they were. I on the other hand was tuned out of their conversation and I stayed lost in my own thoughts.

I couldn't keep my mind off of the dark lord, the way he gently healed my wound, the way he looked on that couch with his toned abs shining in the light, and the way my heart raced whenever he would stand so close to me. It was a mix of fear but also a mix of desire, something about him was intoxicating. I hadn't thought of it that way until he saved me that night and I wasn't sure if it was because of how grateful I was or something else entirely. But I mean who wouldn't he had the body of a god and the face of an angel.

"(y/n) are you listening?" Adam's voice cut me out of my thoughts and I shot up my gaze to meet his.

"Hm?" I asked, showing I really wasn't listening.

He chuckled, "We were asking if you wanted to come with us down to the hangar where Kyle  has stashed a nice bottle of whiskey?" He asked with a mischievous grin.

I raised my brow at the three, I'm not much of a drinker but after everything I've been through, I was actually considering it. "I don't know." I mumbled slightly worried we would get in trouble, this was a workplace after all, but with Tarkin and Vader not here, the employees were getting bold and some taking advantage of the situation like these men in front of me. Especially since Captain Piett is extremely lenient.

"Come on, you've worked so hard this past week, let loose." Adam nudged my shoulder causing me to smile.

"Fine," I gave in with a playful eye roll. The men quietly cheered so no one else would hear as we all stood up to make our way to the hangar. I kind of felt like a teenager again, sneaking around and hiding from authority.

We reached the hangar and Kyle pulled out a bottle from one of the many crates that were stacked along the wall. "Ladies first." He handed it to me and I eyed the brown liquid inside before taking the top of the bottle off. This is for you Noah I raised the bottle slightly as I thought of my brother and took a drink, the liquid immediately burned my throat and I gagged  as I handed it to Adam. We continued doing this until all four of us finished the bottle together.