29-You

3rd Person POV
Vader was currently being lifted out of the bacta tank, his wound was severe and he needed to stay submerged for hours, nearly twelve to be exact.

As soon as his head peered out of the liquid. His fire filled eyes opened. He was enraged, more so than before. He didn't need anyone to tell him that they took her, he already knew. He felt it when it was happening, he heard her calling to him, begging him to help her.

The staff helped get him out of the tank and they wrapped a robe around him as he stood there with the liquid dripping to the floor, "How do you feel my Lord?" One of them spoke with a shaky voice. No matter what his condition was, everyone always feared being in his presence.

He didn't answer the question, he didn't think they were worth explaining to. He was hurting that she was in danger because of him and he was furious that it was Obi-Wan who took her from him. Hasn't he done enough? He thought as the ground below him shook slightly. He balled his hands into fists, the machines around him began to be crushed by the force, and the tank he was just in shattered, causing the Bacta to pour over the floor near his bare feet. The staff all backed away from him out of fear as his eyes grew to be more red than yellow. He closed his eyes, he could see her face, see her smile, hear her laugh, hear her voice, he would never forgive himself if anything happened to her and the last interaction they had was a fight. That thought alone caused him even more pain. He took a deep breathe and opened his eyes again, only to see everyone that was in the room with him, was dead.

(y/n)'s POV
"I said don't touch me." I lifted my leg and kicked the man in the stomach, he buckled over and groaned in pain.

A few of the rebels in the room laughed, "She's a feisty one." One spoke.

"She's Darth Vader's girlfriend, what do you expect?" Another one said as they bent down next to me and eyed me curiously.

I had no idea where I was. All I remember is being shot in the neck with a dart and everything went black. I was currently tied to a chair with my hands behind my back. I looked to my left to see Piett in the same condition I was, although he hadn't woken up yet. I get why I'm here, but I don't get why he's here, "Wake up." I kicked my leg to my left the best I could so I could kick him. I did it a total of five times until he finally opened his eyes, "Nice of you to join us Captain, you're drooling by the way." I rolled my eyes.

He looked around the room, "Where are we?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, ask them." I nodded my head to the group of people who were still watching us.

He turned and blinked in surprise, "Who are you?"

They ignored his question and kept their eyes on me. They were eyeing me like I had three heads or something, "How can you love a man like him?"

Now it was my turn to ignore them, they would never understand. They don't know him the way I do. I miss him so much too, I can't believe the last encounter we had was a fight. When I see him, the first thing I'm going to do is apologize. And I know I'll see him again, I can always count on him to find me, besides, I left the crystal in the hangar. He'll be able to hear me whenever he gets close enough.

"What I want to know is how a simple mechanic was able to get Darth Vader to love her." The man who spoke rolled his eyes.

I smirked, "What can I say? My pussy is immaculate." I winked and some of their jaws dropped while Piett fake gagged.

A chuckled came from behind them and they moved out of the way for a bearded man to walk towards me, "Well I can certainly see why he likes you." He pulled up a chair and sat right in front of me.