36-Beautiful

(The YouTube video on top is for the flashback sequence❤️)

Obi-Wans POV
The only thing that ever goes through my mind now is Anakin and the possibility of getting him back. Things may never be the same between him and I, but all that matters is that I save him from the nightmare that I unknowingly helped put him in. I still remember the moment when I learned what had happened to him, my heart shattered.

Song starts here
Flashback(3-4 years ago)
Master Yoda and I walked through the halls of the temple, eyeing the massacre in front of us with broken hearts, "How could this have happened?" I was devastated, the one thing I devoted my entire life to, was torn to shreds. I wasn't here to witness this or to even help. I was out on an assignment when my clones attacked me, luckily I survived.

"Deceived we have been." He responded in a sad tone.

I gasped as I remembered someone who was also in this temple, "Anakin!" I ran away from Master Yoda towards the detention center. He had no way to defend himself, if the clones came down here, he would be dead without question. My heart broke at the thought of finding his body, I would never forgive myself.

I reached the cell that was his, only to find it empty. I had hope, did he somehow get out and survive? Where could he be? Unless he fought and his remains will be up there with rest of the graveyard that was covering this place.

I heard Master Yoda tap his cane from behind me, "Come with me you must. Show you something, I have to." I followed him through the temple and we reached the security room. He began to play a holographic recording for me that was from Anakin's cell.

*"My dear boy, I'm sorry they have done this to you." Palpatine walked over to Anakin who was laying on the bed with his back to him.

Anakin slowly turned to face him, his cheeks were stained with tears, "Are you really here?" He asked in a strained voice.

Palpatine nodded, "Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?" He asked in a sincere tone.

My brother then turned and sat up on the edge of the bed, "I just haven't seen another person in so long, I've been so alone here." His voice cracked as he looked down to the floor, "I haven't even seen Obi-Wan, I thought at least he would come to see me." He started crying more and my heart broke, I should have been there for him.

Palpatine placed a hand on Anakin's shoulder and sat next to him, "Well I'm here now," he comforted him, "How dare they do this to you, you don't deserve this Anakin."

Anakin shook his head as he continued crying, "I don't. I really don't, all I wanted was for them to listen to me."

"I'm listening." Palpatine smiled and it looked more sinister than sincere, "They deserve to pay for what they did to you Anakin. They betrayed you, locked you in this cage, killed your padawan, and cut you off from the one thing that makes you truly special." He gestured to the force collar we had on him, he then pulled out a key and took it off of him, "Are you not angry with them Anakin?" He asked as he threw the collar to the floor. Anakin nodded as his hands gripped the edges of the bed, "Do you not hate them?"

He nodded again, "I hate them."

"Good, they deserve to be hated by you. They deserve to fear you, you deserve revenge." He placed his hand back on Anakin's shoulder, "And I can help you with that."

Suddenly Anakin looked up from the floor to meet Palpatines gaze, "How?"

"Pledge your allegiance to me and I'll teach you everything I know. You will be the most powerful Sith to ever walk the galaxy." My heart suddenly stopped.. no this whole time it was him and now he's taking advantage of Anakin when he's at his lowest.