54-Suffer

(This chapter, and most likely the next one, is going to mostly be Anakin's POV, this part of the story is more about him than y/n. I hope that's something you're okay with ♥️)

(TW: Torture)

Anakin's/Vader's POV
"But I don't want to leave you," (y/n) gazed up at me with scared eyes, "What if he-"

I pressed my gloved finger softly to her lips to cut her off, I know what she's going to say. She's worried he'll kill me, I know he won't, but he just might bring me to the brink of death. Although, that's not something I can tell her, I need her to not worry, "I'll be okay, I promise," I cupped her face in my hands, "But I can't risk you being here while he's here. Please, I need you to go or I won't be able to focus on anything else but you."

She let out a sigh and reluctantly nodded with sad eyes, "Okay, I'll go. But if you die, I swear to the gods, I'll remarry just to spite you."

I chuckled with a small smile as I leaned my forehead against hers, "Right, like I can be replaced," I responded in my usual cocky tone as I playfully rolled my eyes. She let out a melancholic smile as I lowered my head down and brought my lips to hers. I kissed her slowly and tenderly, I'm not sure how long it will be until I get to do this again. Hopefully he doesn't stay long like Piett predicted, "Piett or I will call you to let you know when it's safe for you and Ellie to return." I informed her when I broke away from the embrace, "I love you and I'll see you soon okay?."

She nodded, "Okay and I love you too." She slowly pulled away from my hold and began to walk up the ramp of the ship where Ellie was waiting for her. Her eyes slightly red as well as she gazed on Piett who was giving her a solemn look.

He stood by my side as the ramp began to lift, the last thing we saw were the scared eyes of the women we love looking back at us, before the ramp closed fully cutting off our view.

~*~•~*~

I stood in the hangar, nervously waiting for the Emperor to step off of his ship; his ship that just happened to have arrived. It's been a few hours since the girls left, and I just talked to them about half an hour ago when they landed safely on Naboo. They'll be staying in Ellie's cabin until it is safe for their return. I feel a lot less stressed knowing she's not here, so now the only thing I'm focused on; is my own well-being.

Everyone in the hangar and I knelt down on the floor as the ramp on his ship began to descend, his dark figure came into view and his yellows immediately landed on me. He slowly walked down the ramp and to my horror; he smiled. A twisted, sadistic smile and I knew what followed. He lifted his hand and I flinched, only to be surprised when I felt his hand on my shoulder. I looked up to him with confusion, "Hello my boy, please get up and let's go to your office." He spoke soft and.. sweet. Of course, he just doesn't want an audience.

I stood up slowly and nodded, I turned to walk along his side and I side glanced Piett who was standing with a few of the Generals, Captains, and clones. His eyes held worry for me and I subtly nodded to him to let him know that I'll be okay, even though that was a lie.

We stepped into my office and I took a heavy breathe as he closed the door behind us, "I should kill you." He snarled in anger and I felt the familiar fire go through my body and I dropped down to the floor as I screamed in pain. He walked around me slowly, never lifting up his torture. Just as Ahsoka described; it's like all of your nerves on fire, "I think I just might." He stopped electrocuting me and I silently thanked the gods for this moment of relief.