22-Balanced

(I dedicate this chapter to LuzSkywalker thank you so much for your support and if anyone loves SMUT imagines with some fluff, she has a great book she's been writing! I love it 💜)

(y/n)'s POV
I heard that he was back, that he got back last night actually. I was kind of upset that he didn't come and see me or have me go to his room. But I tried not to be, I'm guessing his meeting with the Emperor didn't go well and he preferred to be alone. I know he gets stressed every time he talks to him, so I can only imagine how he feels right now after physically seeing him.

I stepped up to his office door where Piett told me he currently was. I was going to try and talk to him but he wasn't in the mood too, I would give him his space. But of course I wanted to at least try.

As usual, before I could place my knock, it slid open for me. He was sitting behind his desk, leaning back in his chair with his hood up, and a glass in his hand.

"I'm hoping you had that checked before drinking it." I commented as I stepped inside and the door closed behind me.

Without looking at me he took another sip from his drink, "Of course I did, I made Captain Landon try it first." He half smiled as he continued drinking, still not looking at me. I let out a small chuckle at his comment.

"Why didn't you come see me last night when you returned?" I questioned softly as I walked closer, I wasn't trying to interrogate him. I just wanted to know what happened. I stopped abruptly before reaching his desk, something felt different about him..

He snorted, "I have more important things to deal with than your libido (y/n)." He slammed the glass down on the table causing me to jump and he finally looked up to meet my eyes. The intensity of the yellow startled me, I was used to seeing blue when he was with me.

I took a step back away from him, his demeanor was like it was when I first met him, "What's wrong with you?" I asked with concern. The Emperor must have done something to him.

He let out a small chuckle, "Nothing. I've never been better," He smiled but not his warm usual one I always got, but something more.. Vader, "I suppose I should inform you that we're firing the Death Star tonight, you do know what you're living in correct?" He tilted his head and waited for me to response.

To be honest, I thought it was just a space station. But firing? What could that mean? "No." I shook my head.

He stood up from the chair and walked over to me, I took a few steps back until I was met with the wall. He stopped when he saw me walking away from him and I saw him sigh, "It destroys entire planets (y/n)," He informed me and I felt my jaw drop, "And tonight, we're disintegrating Naboo."

I felt my blood run cold, that's my home. I was born there, I lived there with my family. Not only that, but everyone I have ever known is there, they would all die. "You can't." I shook my head with tears in my eyes.

His face never changed, "I can and I will," He spoke menacingly as he stepped towards me, "I don't have a choice." His voice was slightly softer but it still held his dangerous tone.

I couldn't recognize him right now, whatever the Emperor did, changed him. This wasn't Anakin.

"I'll never forgive you." I blurted out as tears started to fall from my eyes. I guess there is something I wouldn't be able to look past.. but then again, I never thought destroying an entire planet was possible.

He reached forward and gripped my jaw roughly as he brought his own face close to mine, "I warned you about the type of person that I am. You knew when you decided to be with me, that there were going to be things that I had to do that you wouldn't agree with."