Special: Just Retired

10 years since the Epilogue
Anakin:37
Y/N:32
Noah:10

I'm going to say this right now, I have absolutely no plan for this. I just wanted to do a special because I missed this story, but what you're about to read.. well I made it all up on the spot, even I'm curious about where it's going.😂

4K Words
༻✦༺

Anakin's POV
With the amethyst lightsaber tightly in my grip, I slowly trudge through the thick forest. My senses on high alert as I prepared for the threat to pounce on its prey at any given moment.

My eyes slowly scanned the terrain, looking for anything out of place that might give me a hint as to where he might- my eyes widened when I noticed a large tree coming straight for me.

That little shit.

I raised my hand and stopped the heavy tree with ease; using the force to toss it in another direction. Revealing a proud ten year old standing where the tree once was, "Really Noah?" I narrowed my eyes while I retracted my blade, and made my way towards him.

He shrugged his shoulders, a mischievous glint in his eyes that he got from his mother, "You said 'no rules' remember?"

I chuckled with a head shake, "Yeah, but I didn't think you would throw a tree at me." I grabbed the blue lightsaber from his grip, and retracted that one as well; signaling that we were done for the day.

I then placed a hand on his shoulder and guided him back out of the forest so we could go home. The sun was already setting and I didn't want (y/n) to worry. She can still be slightly paranoid, not that I blame her after all that we've been through.

"I knew you'd catch it, Mom said you've dealt with worse."

I raised my brow at his words, "So your Mom knew you were planning to throw a twenty foot tree at me?" I questioned.

He turned to look up at me with a grin, "It was her idea."

Of course it was.

We reached the two cabins that were parallel to each other. Piett and Ellie were at the table that sat in between with their two kids, seven-year old twins actually; Luke and Leia. They were currently drawing, well Piett and the children were. Ellie had wine in her hand, as usual, while she watched them with joy in her eyes.

As soon as we came into view, Ellie's eyes snapped to me as she took a drink of her alcohol, "There you are," She spoke with a hiccup, "Your wife is looking for you." She pointed her thumb towards my house.

I smiled, "When is she not," I nudged Noah to go with his cousins, "Go on, I'll be back out in a minute."

He nodded, "Ask mom if she can bring out pudding please." He smiled as he spoke, while rushing over to the table and taking a seat next to Leia.

My son looks exactly like me, a near mirror image. But when it comes to his personality and certain likes and dislikes, he is exactly like his mother.

I walked up into my house, and I could already hear the sound of (y/n) singing in the kitchen area. My smile grew while I stepped around the corner and leaned against the wall; admiring her beauty as she danced to her own tune. Almost eleven years we've been together, and everyday I feel like I love her more.