48-Twelve Bantha Biscuits

(a/n I just want to say that the building this chapter takes place in, does not exist. I completely made it up for the sake of this story. So don't go fact checking me lol)

Anakin's/Vader's POV
I slowly opened my eyes, only to close them instantly when the bright white light burned my irises.

What the hell happened? I groaned as I brought my hand to my head that was pounding. A type of headache that felt all too familiar. That's when it hit me. I shot up from the bed I was in when the events that took place came flooding back and the first thought in my head was my wife, "(y/n)!" I called her name as my eyes flickered around the room in a panic; it was pure white, almost like a hospital room, there was a metal door opposite of me that looked like it only opened on the outside, and next to it was a thick glass that separated me and the figure on the other side of it, "Obi-Wan." I growled as I stood up from the bed and that's when I felt the heavy weight on my neck.

No, not this again.

I gripped the restraint collar and instantly felt dread. I was powerless and locked inside of a room, again. Because of him. I glanced back up at him. He was watching me with sad eyes and I was watching him with hateful ones, "Again; Seriosuly?" I stepped forward until I was in front of him and banged roughly on the glass, he didn't even flinch.

He sighed, "I'm sorry Anakin but-"

"Shut the fuck up," I cut him off, I didn't want to hear his sorry excuse of an apology, "Where is (y/n)?" I questioned with venom in my tone as I hit against the glass again, "If you've done anything to her, I swear to the gods I'll-"

"She's fine." He cut me off before I could finish my threat, "Shes with Master Yoda and as long we can remain civilized, she will stay being fine."

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Civilized?" I huffed in disbelief as I pointed to my force restraint collar, "You call this, civilized?"

He held up the key, "I'm going to come in there and remove it."

I backed away slightly and eyed him curiously, "And who's to say I won't kill you the second that you do."

He sighed again as he looked away from me and rubbed his temple, "Because if you do," He looked back up to me as he dropped his hand, "You'll never see her again."

The rage in me built up and I hit the glass with my metal arm, "Did I not warn you that day on Alderaan to never go near her again; do you have a death wish or something?" I glared angrily at him, how dare he come and ruin the best day of my life. And how dare he use my wife against me.

He nodded, "Maybe, but you're gonna wanna hear what we have to say."

I looked around the hallway he was currently in but didn't see anyone else but him, "Who's we?"

"I'll get to that, but first," He walked out of my view and the door to my right opened. He walked inside and closed the door behind him, "Let me get that off of you." I didn't say anything as he slowly walked towards me and pressed the key into the lock, I stared down at him the entire time. Hoping he could feel my loathing towards him. I heard a click and the collar came off. I gripped it before he could and threw it aggressively against the wall where it broke into multiple pieces, "List-" I cut him off when I wrapped my hand around his neck and shoved him up against the wall.

"Where is she?" I growled as I squeezed his neck.

His face was becoming red, but he was trying to remain calm even though he was losing oxygen, "Kill me," He choked out, "And you'll never find out."

"Or I can pull it out." I placed my hand on his head but he held up a block that kept me from getting into his mind. I snarled as I threw him to the side where he began coughing and breathing heavily, "Why can't you just leave me alone Obi-Wan; haven't you done enough?" I turned away from him and went for the door. I didn't need him to find her.