44-So Much Worse

(I'm sure you already knew this was going to happen because of how the last chapter went butt I feel like I should put it anyway TW: Torture, Blood)

Pietts POV
I pulled out the blue crystal given to me by Anakin and tossed it over to Ellie, "Hold this for me." She caught it and nodded as she eyed it curiously. I then thought of every single thing that's happened since I last spoke to him, I know he'll be listening.

"Please," The man under my foot begged me, "I have a family to take care of, please let me go before he gets here." He spoke with fear in his tone and I shook my head in disbelief as I gave him a look of disgust.

"You expect me to feel sorry for you, after you just killed my friends baby and tried to kill her," I scoffed, "I may not know what was actually in that syringe, but something tells me it wasn't good by how eager you were to inject it." I spat as I pushed against his throat.

He began to cry and I rolled my eyes, "Please I don't want to die." He begged more. Neither did she, but you tried killing her anyway.

"Death," I chuckled humorlessly, "You'll be lucky if that's what you're given," I took my foot off of him and bent down next to him, his teary eyes never leaving mine, "It's one thing to mess with him. But it's another thing when you mess with her," I pointed to (y/n)'s unconscious body, "He's very protective, and you just killed his baby and tried to murder his fiancé." I shook my head as I clicked my tongue, "I know him extremely well, but even I don't know what fate you have lying ahead of you."

"I'm so sorry, please let me go." He continued crying and it was extremely pathetic. You don't do what he did and expect mercy. Family or not. Especially when he took another's family away from them.

Then I heard it, the familiar sound of his heavy footsteps that echoed in the halls, not many people noticed it like I have, but his walk was heavier than most. Probably due to those oversized boots,"You know what," I looked back to the man, "Go ahead." I nodded towards the door.

"Piett what are you-" I held up a hand to stop Ellie from speaking, I gave her a 'trust me' look and she nodded with curiosity.

The man gave me wide hopeful eyes, "Seriously?" It was fun to see hope in his eyes, knowing that is about to be ripped away. This is for my best friends baby you fucking dick.

I nodded, "Yeah, hurry up though." I smiled, "I'm sure he'll be here soon."

The man immediately stood up, "Thank you, oh my god thank you." He spoke quickly as he darted for the door to run. I stood up and crossed my arms over my chest; I then leaned against (y/n)'s bed to watch the show.

He pressed the button for the door to open and immediately stopped moving. I didn't even need to see his face to know that all the color drained from it as he was met with Anakin staring down at him with furious ambers eyes.

He stepped inside slowly, never taking his eyes off of the man in front of him. The frightened doctor backed away from him and cowered in fear, "You've been busy haven't you doc?" He growled as he reached forward and gripped his throat, he picked him up and the mans feet dangled in the air.

"No I-" He tried speaking but Anakin pressed his hand to his head and the man screamed in pain.

"I wasn't asking for a response, now shut up, I want to see everything you've done to my girl." Anakin spoke as he closed his eyes and I watched multiple emotions shift through his features. Then his eyes opened and I didn't think it was possible to see more anger than before, but I stand corrected.

Anakin's/Vader's POV
I tightened my grip, "Potassium Chloride?" I seethed, I watched the whole thing, from the moment she had her appointment to the moment until I walked through this door, "You took my baby from me and then you were gonna take her from me?" I growled and the lights in the room began to flicker from the amount of emotions I was feeling in this moment, it was too much to control. His eyes were wide and bloodshot from the lack of oxygen, "I'm not just going to kill you, that would be too kind, I'm going to do so much worse." I threw him to the ground and brought out my lightsaber.