Epilogue: Savior

The song on top doesn't have a specific part to play it on. You can listen to it the whole chapter or not at all, it doesn't matter haha
But I just love it so much and I consider it to be the song I'd play for my ending credits for this💕

༻✦༺

Anakin's POV
"Noah no, don't eat that." I rushed over and grabbed the rock from my nine month olds little hand before he put it in his mouth. His crystal blue eyes glanced up at me curiously, but also with a hint of confusion for taking away his 'toy.' I sighed with a chuckle while picking him up from the grassy floor. I sat down at the picnic table that was in front of the cabin and placed him gently on my knee where I bounced it slightly to make him giggle, "Here." I handed him the stuffed bunny that was sitting on top of the table and he eagerly grabbed it; immediately putting the ears in his mouth and tugging at the fabric.

I shook my head with a sigh at his actions, we're gonna have to get him another one soon, he keeps tearing them apart; it's the Vader in him.

Ever since this little guy has been born, I can never get enough of him, I love him more than words could ever explain. The best part of my nights, besides the obvious spectacular events that take place with my wife, is holding him in my arms and singing to him until he falls asleep. Every time I hold him, I feel like a complete person. Him and his mother are the loves of my life, they are everything that I need in this galaxy to be happy.

Piett and Ellie too I guess, but mostly my wife and child.

And the droids who get on my nerves at least twice a day.

"He's so beautiful." Obi-Wan's ghost spoke from the other side of the table.

I looked up at him with a cocky smirk, "Of course he is, he looks like me."

"You're so conceited." Ahsoka chuckled from next to him, her eyes were also glued to the baby in my arms. They way they both looked at him made me sad and happy at the same time. Happy that I could see the love in their eyes when they look at him, but sad because they'll never get the chance to hold him, "But I'm happy for you Skyguy, if anyone deserves this; it's you." Her eyes met mine and she gave me a warm smile.

"Thanks Snips," I smiled back. I heard the sound of a tear and I glanced down to see that my baby was successful in taking the ears off of the poor stuffed bunny, "Really Noah?" I sighed in amusement as I grabbed the toy from his hands and placed it on the table out of his reach. The last thing I need is him choking on the cotton that was currently falling out.

"We may need to monitor him though." Obi-Wan chuckled as the baby began to whimper for his toy back.

"No baby that one is bad now, I'll get you another one." I told him even though I'm sure he couldn't comprehend a thing I said, but I still liked talking to him anyway. I picked him up and turned him around to hold him against my chest. He laid his head on my shoulder and I gently pat his back; his whimpers came to a slow halt. One of his little hands squeezed on my clothing and I listened as his breathing slowed like it usually does when he gets sleepy. I chuckled quietly; focusing my eye contact on theirs once more, "No he'll be fine, other than his stuffed animal slaughtering tendency; he's a good boy, he has a lot of his mother in him." I responded to Obi-Wan's words confidently in a low tone as I turned around to peer at the cabin doors; enduringly waiting for my beautiful girl to come back out.

"True, she's a good woman." Obi-Wan nodded with a smile on his face; he tilted his head to the side to get a better look at Noah while I grabbed my water from the table to quench my thirst, "He fell asleep rather quickly."