15-I'm Sorry

(y/n)'s POV
Instead of waking up to the sound of my annoying comlink, it was to the sound of birds chirping and light talking from outside of the damaged ship.

"We leave as soon as she's awake." I heard him speaking to someone and I lifted my head to peer out of the holes in the wall to see an imperial ship with both Anakin and Piett standing outside of it. He was now dressed in his dark clothing with his hood up, looking like Vader again. Not the man that fell asleep crying in my arms.

"Yes my Lord." Piett saluted him before stepping onto the imp ship.

Watching him cry.. It was one of the most heart breaking things I ever had to witness, he cried like he had been holding it in for years.

Suddenly his eyes shot up and looked at the ship towards me and I could see the familiar yellow glow. I knew he couldn't see me but I'm sure he heard me.

I pulled away from the wall and stood up, I began to look around the room for my clothes. I found them dry and swung over the dashboard. I quickly got out of the rebels clothing and put my own comfortable ones back one.

They still felt slightly damp but nothing to cause me to feel uncomfortable. "Are you ready?" His voice came from behind me and I spun around to see him standing in the doorway.

"Uh yeah." I half smiled and looked away from his gaze. I wasn't sure what personality to expect right now. Was he gonna be sweet? Was he gonna pretend it never happened? Was he gonna be his usual attitude filled self?

I felt a hand under my chin and he lifted my head to look into his eyes, without a word he brought his head down and placed a kiss on my lips. He used the hand that was on my chin and brought it to my neck where he squeezed gently as he pulled me closer to him. He finally broke away from me and I was already beginning to miss the spell he put me under every time his lips touched mine, "Let's go." He spoke softly as he rubbed his thumb gently on my jawline before dropping his hand and turning around to leave.

I happily followed behind him out of the rebels ship and onto the imperialist one. "Good morning Miss (y/n)." Piett smiled at me and I was a little taken back, he's been extremely friendly lately.

"Uh good morning Captain Piett." I smiled back, I wonder why he's been so nice to me, he always waves when he sees me from afar, he almost always intervenes if another Captain is about to say something rude to me, and now this. And let's not forget the time they ran out of pudding in the cafeteria and he practically threw his at me so I could have it. That was a weird day.

I felt Anakin come behind me and he pressed his lips close to my ear, "Do you remember Captain Oldin?" He whispered into my ear and my body shivered at the feeling of his cold breathe.

The memory of the captain I had loathed came to mind. He had given me shit not too long ago over one of the droids I'd fixed and he called me a, and I quote, 'Stupid incompetent woman.' Luckily I haven't seen him in awhile, "Yes." I nodded.

"He's dead now." He admitted nonchalantly as he brushed my hair away from neck, "Thats why Piett is nice to you, he wants to stay in your good graces and doesn't want to end up like him." He pressed a kiss on my neck. Piett was facing the front of the ship so he wasn't seeing any of this.

"Oh." I responded breathlessly as I felt my body react to him being close to me again. What is wrong with me? He just told me he killed someone. Yet the only think I could think about was the way I feel about him. How good his lips felt on me.. I've fallen so hard, I don't know if there's anything I wouldn't look past for him.