43-Bloodline

(Song starts here; I'm sorry in advance)

(y/n)'s POV
It didn't stop.

Not once did the bleeding stop.

And I had to come face to face with the hardest news I've ever had to endure.

My baby was dead.

"You said everything was okay." I cried in an almost accusing way as I hugged my knees to my chest while I sat on the hospital bed, covered by a blanket. The clothes I originally had on were ruined and tossed in the trash, so I was currently in a hospital gown.

"Miscarriages are more common than you think in the first trimester, especially this early on. A lot of things can go wrong in a short amount of time." The doctor spoke but I could hardly bring myself to look at him. I don't know why, but I blamed him. I was here just a few hours ago, how could he not notice that something was wrong. His explanation felt like bullshit.

My eyes were puffy, my cheeks were stained with tears, and the one person I needed the most wasn't here with me, "Did you call him?" I asked Piett, ignoring the doctors response. I was staring straight ahead at nothing. It hurt to move, it hurt to breathe.

I heard my friend sigh as he placed a hand on my shoulder, "I did, I haven't been able to reach him, but I'll try again." He gave me a gentle squeeze and left the room. Leaving me alone with the doctor and Ellie.

"Are you okay sweetie?" She asked as she sat on the bed and pulled me into a hug. The moment she asked if I was okay, I broke. Completely fucking broke. I sobbed into her shoulder, because I wasn't okay, not even close to being okay. I already fell in love with my baby, I was already picking names. I was already imagining them having the same eyes as him, that same beautiful crystal blue. Now I have nothing but a broken heart and the feeling of being incomplete.

Why did this have to happen to me; what did I do to deserve this?

"I'm so sorry." She whispered as she brushed her hands through my hair in an effort to soothe me while I continued breaking down in her arms.

"Dear can you go get her some water, she needs to stay hydrated or she'll get sick again." The doctor asked Ellie kindly who nodded in response.

Ellie pulled from the hug and looked me in the eyes, "I'll be right back okay? And don't worry; your secret is safe with me." She smiled sadly as she left the room and I leaned my back on the bed so my head could hit the pillow. Tears were falling slowly down my cheeks, I've never felt a pain like this before, it was damn near unbearable. All the dreams I had, were now gone. All it took was one moment.. one moment and my baby was gone.

The doctor came to my side and he started setting up an IV. I lifted my hand to wipe away my tears, "What are you doing?" I questioned, I'm no doctor, but with a miscarriage, I don't think an IV is necessary.

He half-smiled, "I'm just going to give you antibiotics so there's no infection," He wiped my arm and placed the IV in quickly causing me to wince at the slight pain, "Sorry," He sighed as he pressed a syringe into the IV and pushed the contents into my blood stream.

Almost immediately after injection, it started to hurt like hell, "Ow stop it burns," I cried as I tried pulling away but he held my arm down as he pushed the rest in, making it hurt even more, "Why does it burn so muc-" I stopped speaking when I felt myself becoming woozy. I opened my eyes the best I could to glare at him, that wasn't antibiotics, "What did you-" I couldn't even finish my sentence, I was beginning to have tunnel vision.

I heard his voice and it sounded muffled and almost like it was far away, "It's just an anesthetic," I could hear him moving around and I was doing my best to stay awake, "I'm sorry, but I couldn't let you have his baby," What; did he deliberately cause me to lose my baby? I tried to move, I wanted to strangle him,"I was gonna leave it at that, but judging by that ring you have on, the relationship is deeper than I thought," He sighed, "This could happen again. You have no idea what it could mean by bringing out the child of Darth Vader, you're too blinded by whatever you have with him to understand." How dare he.. how dare he do this to me, he had no right!