28-Never

Obi-Wan's POV
"You all know what you have to do?" I asked the small group of rebels with a sigh.

They all nodded to me, I absolutely hated this plan. This was the one thing I was against, wether this girl is involved with him or not, she's innocent. But they all made quite a convincing argument, that this is what had to happen.

"Alright, remember, we need to be discreet when getting on. I already have it all worked out on how to temporarily lower the shields without rising concern. But it is your job to find the girl, I'll keep Vader distracted. Doc will be with you since he's the only one who knows what she looks like." My team of three nodded.

"We're ready sir."

I sighed one last time, I was throwing everything I believed in away for this war, "Alright, let's go."

(y/n)'s POV
We were currently in his quarters, and he is definitely pissed off. I was sitting on the edge of the bed as I watched him pace back and forth. He was mumbling to himself but I couldn't make out much of what he was saying.

BB-4 was in the corner watching him as I was, scared, and R2 was next to me.

Finally after almost twenty minutes of silence he spoke to me, "Why the fuck can't you ever listen (y/n), why?" He spoke sternly without looking at me, he was still pacing, "It's like you want to piss me off!" R2 beeped next to me and Anakin stopped and pointed at him, "I don't need your sass right now."

I sighed, "Anakin I don't know what the big deal is."

He glared at me, "I told you," He got closer to me and bent next to my face, his eyes full of anger, "I didn't want him to see me as this person. Not that I expect you to understand that since you only think of yourself." He snapped and backed away.

I stood up and balled my hands into fists, "You don't have to be such a dick about it, I was trying to do something that I know you wanted."

He laughed humorlessly, "What I wanted? No (y/n)." He shook his head as he stepped near me again so he could tower over me, "I told you what I wanted, but you did the exact opposite." He spat at me and I tried to keep myself from crying. I've never been any good when it came to arguments, I am way too emotional.

"Okay I'm sorry, we can just turn him back off." I shrugged and R2 beeped in a protest.

He looked at the droid, "It was hard enough the first time, I can't do it again." He sighed as he looked down to the floor and rubbed his hands through his hair. "Damn it (y/n), you never listen, ever. And it's all because you know I won't do anything about it." He continued stepping closer to me, "This time I am." He waved his hand and the door opened, "Go." He demanded.

My heart dropped into my stomach, "Are you- are you breaking up with me?" I know this is a big leap, but I panic easily.

He shook his head, "What? No, I would never," He sighed, "I just need some space from you right now, you crossed a line."

"I think I did you a favor. You love him, it's obvious, and he loves you. So, come find me when you're ready to acknowledge that." I snapped and turned around, not giving him the time to say anything back. BB-4 rolled along right behind me, she also gave him some sassy beeps, I love her already.

I sighed sadly as I walked down the hallways, I hated fighting with him so much. But I still don't regret my choice. I feel like that droid can bring out parts of him that even I can't.

Anakin's/Vader's POV
"Come here buddy." I knelt down and he rolled over to me with excitement, he was still a little mad though, I could tell.