25-Tell Me

(y/n)'s POV
I placed my hand over my mouth to stop myself from screaming. I watched as Piett fell to the floor and groaned in pain. At least he wasn't dead. I couldn't tell where he was shot, so I don't know if he has a lot of time or not.

The trooper took their helmet off and threw it to the side.

Adam.

I ducked into the bathroom to try and hide.

Anakin he's here

I really hope he gets here before I get a blaster shot to the face. I doubt that's something he can heal with his force juju.

"(y/n)." He sung my name in a sadistic tone, showing just what his true intentions were, "I know you're in here." His voice was stern now and I heard footsteps as he walked around the room. First I heard him open the closet, then I heard as he got on his knees and checked under the bed, "Where are you bitch!" He yelled as he stood up. His footsteps were getting louder, he was coming closer to the bathroom. I held my hand to me to silence my breathing, hoping he would take a peak and not hear or see me since I was ducked down by the sink. But of course, that was not the case, "There you are." He stepped in front of me and grabbed onto my hair to pull me to my feet.

"Let me go!" I shouted as I tried getting myself out of his grip, "He's going to kill you when he finds you." I growled in anger, even though I was filled with fear.

He chuckled, "I don't care, just as long as he doesn't have you." He pulled out a blade and held it in front of my face. I prefer the blaster, that would hurt less, "I loved you so much (y/n), I just wished you weren't fucking a psychopath."

I eyed the blade in fear, damn it Anakin where are you? "Like you're any better?" I breathed out with a shaky voice, never taking my eye from the weapon in his hand.

He shook his head rapidly like a mad man, "No but I am better. I would never hurt you the way he does." Flashback to the hangar when he tried choking me to death, but okay Adam, whatever you say, "He leaves all these bruises on your body, he's abusing you my love." He spoke with tears in his eyes, I held back a gag when he called me love. He's so much more crazier than I thought.

I chuckled, "Oh Adam, he's not abusing me. He's fucking me like a god. Something you'll never be able do." I snapped with a look of disgust on my face.

I'm doing that thing again where I get too bold in the face of danger.

His face grew angrier than I've ever seen it, "You whore!" He raised the knife and I flinched as I closed my eyes. But when it never came, I slowly opened my eyes to see him in Anakin's grip.

Anakin's/Vader's POV
I gripped his wrist with one hand, the one holding the knife, and his neck with the other. I was boiling over with how angry I was right now. This is the second time today that he's almost taken her away from me, "Drop the knife before I rip out your arm." I threatened. He opened his hand, so the knife fell to the floor. I pulled him out of the bathroom and pushed him up against a wall, "Adam, Adam, Adam," I chuckled, "I've been thinking all day about how I was going to kill you."

I finally came up with the perfect way.

I let go of his wrist and placed my hand on his chest, still keeping my other arm on his neck. I held his hands down by his sides with the force, so he wouldn't ruin my concentration, "You tried to take my heart away from me, so it's only fitting that I do the same to you," I smiled devilishly as his eyes grew wide, "Now do me a favor and don't move. I've never done this before, so I need to concentrate," Now I can't exactly rip his heart out, it would never get through the rib cage, but I can crush it, "It's very hard to manipulate the force around things you can't see, but not impossible." I smiled more as I looked into his fear filled eyes. I began to focus on the force that surrounds his beating heart. I slowly started to close my hand, just to test it out. He began shouting, thus confirming that I was successful.