45-I Am

(y/n)'s POV
Blaster in hand; I pressed the button for the door to open and the man cowered in fear without looking up, "I'm not him." I spoke in a monotone and he lifted his head to look at me. He was bloody, bruises covered his stomach and face, one of his eyes was swollen shut, I could go on, but to make it short, he looked like hell.

And still.. not a single fuck was given.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as his one good eye looked down to the blaster then back up to me, "Are you going to kill me?" He asked and I even heard hope in his voice. Hope that his pathetic life would finally end and he would no longer be the subject of torture under the infamous Darth Vader.

I nodded as I stepped into the room, but still maintained a few feet distance away from him, "I would certainly like to." I held the blaster up to his face, "You deserve it." I growled while keeping my finger on the trigger.

He tried to step forward, but the chain stopped him, "Go ahead, do it." He encouraged me and my hand began to shake. I was struggling, I wanted to do this, but would I ever be able to return from taking a life. Will I become someone completely different; will I still be me?

But as I looked at this man, I was having a hard time seeing a person, a human life. All I could see, was what I no longer had, "How could you do something so horrible?" I cried as the tears were returning to my eyes, you would think I had no more left to shed, "You had no right!" I screamed as I tightened the grip on the weapon, my anger and pain was completely taking control.

He nodded vigorously, "You're right, kill me. Please, it's better than this." He begged as he tried stepping forward again and the collar dug into his skin. I was still slightly hesitant, would Anakin think the same of me? "What is taking so long?" He shouted at me, "Do it; kill me like I killed that thing that was inside of you!" My chest tightened at his words.

Well that did it.

I tightened my finger on the trigger and fired a shot. But it didn't go where I wanted it to, and that had to do with the person who gripped my wrist and pulled my arm up so the shot hit the ceiling. I looked up to meet the owner of the arm, "What are you doing?" Anakin growled as he pulled the blaster from my hand.

"He deserves to die for what he did!" I shouted as I reached for the weapon again and he pulled it away from me.

He threw it behind him and gripped my wrists in both of his hands, "He does, but not from you." He stared intently into my eyes, "You are not a killer." He brought his forehead to mine as he spoke softly to me.

"But It hurts so much," I breathed heavily to try and control the overwhelming emotions I was feeling, "I want to do it. I want to hurt him the way he hurt me." I growled in anger as the tears poured from my eyes and he nodded to me in understanding.

"I know baby, I know. It hurts me too, it kills me to see you like this," He let go of my wrists and cupped my face as he pulled his forehead off of mine, "But I won't allow you to taint your soul with blood," He gently rubbed my cheeks with his thumbs "You are too pure for that, you are my light and I need you to remain as my light." He kissed my lips softly for a moment before pulling away and I gazed up into his eyes, they always gave me a sense of peace and serenity, "Whatever you want done, I will do it for you. You may not be a killer, but I am." Without looking away from me, he removed one hand and held it to the man. The sound of his choking filled the room, I turned my head to see him dying, I relished at the sight, until Anakin turned my head back to look up at him, "Keep those innocent eyes on me my love, you don't need to see such things." He used the hand that wasn't killing the man to stroke my cheek softly. I nodded slowly as I continued gazing into his blue eyes; getting lost in the spell they alway held me in, "I love you (y/n)." He spoke to me softly, despite the fact that he was in the middle of taking a life.