56-Pretty Boy

(This is a just a fun filler idea I had that's leading up to the final plot before this book comes to the end, so enjoy ♥️ There are still a few chapters left and the Epilogue so don't worry it's not ending just yet.)
- I would also like to dedicate this chapter to shadow_with_fire she have this amazing Anakin x Reader fic called 'Breaking the Code' I highly recommend it, it's become a favorite of mine 💕

(y/n)'s POV
"Hurry up you two, I don't want you getting left behind," I turned around to see Artoo and BB-4 rolling slowly behind us on the streets of Naboo. They were curiously taking in their surroundings as they spoke to each other.

Ellie placed a hand on my shoulder, "They're fine, you know Artoo has most likely memorized the walk back to the cabin if anything," She reassured me as we stopped next to a fruit stand, "See anything you want?" She asked and I shook my head with a solemn expression. She sighed as she turned to away from the fruit to face me fully, "He's going to be okay (y/n), so try not to think about it and enjoy the nostalgia of being back in your home town." She smiled as she picked up a Jogan fruit and handed it to me.

I accepted it with a smile, mostly because Jogan fruit is my favorite. "I know, we just haven't heard from them in almost a day," I sighed sadly as I gave a few credits to the old woman for the fruit and she smiled at me with a nod in return, "It's hard not to worry, you haven't seen the things the Emperor does to him, it's.. just torture, for him to endure  it and for me to see it." We turned back down the street and continued walking side by side, "I get nauseous every time he returns to me with a new scar."

She wrapped an arm around my shoulder to comfort me, "You're right, I don't know how it is so I can't really understand your worry right now and I'm sorry babe, I know it must be tough. But what I do know, is that he would want you to enjoy yourself and not consistently worry about him." She squeezed my shoulder gently, "And I know that, well because that's what he told me right before we left. He made me promise that you would have a good time here, he called it a mini vacation." She shrugged as she dropped her hand down.

I chuckled, "Of course he woul-" I stopped speaking and my eyes widened when I noticed a certain someone straight ahead, "Oh fuck." I whispered as I stood behind Ellie in an attempt to hide myself.

Why is he here? Shouldn't he be on Alderaan where he fucking belongs..

Ellie tried to turn around, but I held her shoulders in place so she wouldn't blow my poorly chosen hiding spot, "What the hell are you doing?" She asked with a confused tone as she tried turning one more time, but I sternly held her in place.

"Do you see that pretty boy up there with the douche bag shirt, looking at more douche bag shirts?" I questioned as I peaked my head over her shoulder to see if he was still there, to my annoyance, he was..

"Yeah I see him, he's kinda cute." She shrugged.

I smacked her lightly on the back, "No he's not cute, he's the fucking worst Elle. That's my ex, he was my first boyfriend and well.. first everything." I admitted sheepishly.

She chuckled in amusement, "I so wish your husband was here, I'd pay some good money to see that conversation."

I rolled my eyes with a small smile, "Please, my husband gets jealous when you make inappropriate comments. Can you imagine him being around someone who's actually seen my private parts? He'd murder him on the spot, there would be no conversation." Although the idea of Anakin killing him wasn't too bad.. no, bad (y/n), I can't be that petty. Or can I..