37-Execute Order 66

(a/n This chapter is a flashback sequence of the day of the attack on the Jedi Temple. So it is shorter than most. Only about 1200 words)

Vader's POV
Palpatine smiled down at me as I pledged myself to him, "Good, good," He growled, "Henceforth, you shall be known as Darth Vader."

I looked down to the floor, I felt shame in myself for giving in. But there was a dark feeling inside of me, telling me that this is the way."Thank you, my Master." They did this to me, they hurt me, betrayed me, abandoned me, and left me down here to wallow in my pain over the loss of someone I loved.

I wanted to leave, I was going to go and have a normal life, but they took that from me. I hate them.

I hate them all.

"Rise Lord Vader." He demanded and I did as he requested, "It's time to make them pay for what they've done. Starting with this temple."

I nodded, "I will do whatever you request of me."

He smiled with a low growl, "You're going to kill them all."

I looked away, how could I possibly achieve something like that on my own?

"I know what you're thinking and don't worry, I have it all figured out. Go to your battalion, they will be waiting for you, they will assist you." He informed me and I nodded, knowing exactly what I was about to do. Its time to show them the monster that they feared I would be, and they only have themselves to blame, "Here I made this for you." He pulled a lightsaber out of his cloak and handed it to me.

I gripped it tight and ignited the blade, the crimson light shined on my irises and a smile crept on my lips, "Thank you, Master."

~*~•~*~
Execute Order 66
🎼Song on top starts here 🎼
3rd Person POV

Jedi around the galaxy began to fall. One by one they were turned on by the troops they grew to trust. All of them, taken down before they had a chance to understand that they were being betrayed. Master Yoda killed the clones before they could bring harm to him and Master Kenobi miraculously survived his fall from a cliff after being shot down by his own Commander.

Then there's the temple. Darth Vader led his battalion inside, his eyes were a blood-rimmed yellow. The dark side in him has taken full control, he allowed it to, he wanted his revenge. For him and for Ahsoka.

The Jedi inside turned their attention to him as he stepped through the doors, they grew confused as they watched the troops march behind him.Vader stopped at the door, he allowed them all to get a good look at him, to look at what he'd become. He then grabbed his weapon and ignited it. Their eyes widened once they noticed the red blade of a Sith Lord, "Skywalker, what are you doing?" One of them asked, confused by Anakin's sudden change. Just three weeks ago this person had been on a mission with him, laughed with him, smiled with him even. But they no longer recognized this person, he had been twisted into something dark.

Vader smiled at the man before taking a deep breath, "Men, attack." He growled and rushed forward, driving his lightsaber into the heart of the Jedi, Vader looked into his eyes as he watched the light leave him. His battalion began shooting at everyone inside. Vader helped as he advanced on his enemies, one by one he brought the order down to its knees. He felt it too, their deaths, each one drove a pain into his heart, but he only used it as fuel.

"Enough of this Skywalker; you are lost!" Mace Windu shouted to him with his purple blade ignited. It was just them as the rest of the remaining Jedi were in a furious battle not far from them.

Vader chuckled with a menacing smile, "Oh no Master Windu, I have never seen things more clearly than I do right now." He dropped his grin and bore his hate filled eyes into the man in front of him. The same man who's given him nothing but the cold-shoulder since he's been here. Always making him feel less than who he was. Well now it's Vader's turn to bring him down, "Let me show you who the real Master is."

Windu shook his head, he knew from the very beginning that Anakin couldn't be trusted, but he still hoped that he was wrong. He looked inside to see if he could find the real Anakin anywhere, but he was barely even there, "Then you've given me no choice." He advanced first but was quickly stopped.

Vader held his hand out to him, using the force to stop his movements. The dark side made him stronger, much stronger. Windu was struggling to break out of the force hold he was in. Vader chuckled darkly as he brought his hand down, bringing Windu to the floor, "Take a seat Master Windu." He growled as he stepped closer, "I am more powerful than you could possibly imagine." He stepped closer and walked around him, keeping his hold on him. Windus eyes followed him until he could no longer see him, "You were all so afraid that I would become the monster in this story." Vader stopped as he stood right behind, he was eyeing him with disgust, "But it was your fear and distrust that led to my creation, and to your evident downfall." He lifted the blade and pierced it through his back, going through his heart.

He pulled it out and Windu fell lifeless to the floor. Vader then walked away to his next task, one that was going to be slightly more difficult.

The door to the room slid open and he stepped inside, "Master Skywalker, there are too many of them. What are we going to do?" The little blonde boy asked. He reminded Vader of his younger self in a way. But that part of him is dead now and he knew what he had to do. He ignited his blade once more, causing the child to jump back in fear.

~*~•~*~

Vader's POV

I walked away from what I had done. I didn't look back, I walked down the hallways to my old room, a place I hadn't been in weeks. But I knew that's where he would be. I pressed the button for the door to open, and I heard his little beeps as he came out of hiding. I blinked and hid the yellow eyes from him.

What's happening? R2 asked as he slowly approached me.

I didn't say anything I bent down in front of him and looked for his off switch. This broke my heart to do, but I couldn't let him see what I've become. And I couldn't risk him being harmed either. I would keep him locked away, safe from me and everyone else.

What are you doing? He beeped as he realized where my hand was going. He tried moving away from me, but I stopped him. Why are you doing this, did I do something wrong? He beeped sadly.

I shook my head as I sighed, "No buddy, you didn't." I pressed the button and he instantly shut down, "I'm sorry."

I stood up and used force so he would roll behind.

My job here was down.