12-I Want You

(a/n So I was a little lost on where I wanted to go with this and so I did what I always do when I need inspiration. I closed my eyes and listened to music and when this song came on (up top) this whole scene played out for me like a movie and I got so excited to write it. I hope you enjoy it♥️)

Vader's POV
"No."

I turned around and gripped her jaw as I pushed her back against the wall, "Do you have a death wish or something?" I growled glaring intently into her eyes.

She didn't answer me, she only peered up into my eyes and I was expecting to see fear like I did in everyone else.

But I didn't.

I listened to her thoughts; she was thinking about my lips, the way they felt the night we kissed, and how I made her feel; emotionally and physically.

What is wrong with this girl? Why does she want me? I'm a murderer. I'm selfish. I'm broken. I'm inhuman.

If she knew everything I've done, she wouldn't want to be near me.. no one does.

"Stop thinking those things." I snapped as I gripped her jaw tighter and her expression twisted into one of pain.

"You're hurting me." She brought her hand up and held onto my wrist to try and pull my hold off of her. But I gripped both of her wrists together with my metal arm and held them above her head. I could feel her heart beating along with my own.

"And I'm going to keep hurting you if you don't get away from me." I growled as I brought myself closer to her, contradicting my own threat. But something about her drew me in.

I was fighting with every nerve in body on what to do to her. I wanted to kiss her, I wanted to hold her. But at the same time I wanted to hurt her. It was the most difficult thing I've ever experienced in my twenty-six years of living.

She looked up into my eyes then her gaze darted to my lips and I knew exactly what she wanted to do. "Don't," I warned her, "Remember what happened last time." I lowered my hand so it no longer held her jaw but now her neck. "Next time it might not be your wrist." I threatened.

Once again, the urge to kill her came to mind. One movement, it'll be quick and painless, I can snap her neck and be done. She would no longer be a problem.

(Song starts here for anyone who wants to listen! It's Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis slowed version. I think it describes both of their feeling well)

But as I looked into her eyes, I couldn't bring myself to do it. The thought of hurting her was devastating, "What do you want from me?" I sighed as I pressed my forehead to hers and closed my eyes.

"Just you." She admitted causing my heart to flutter, but the feeling almost sickened me at the same time.

I shook my head against hers, "No you don't, you don't know the things I had to do to be where I am now."

"I don't care." She whispered and I opened my eyes to meet her soft gaze.

"Thousands (y/n), I've killed thousands and I'll kill thousands more. Is that really the type of person you want?" I questioned in disbelief, almost laughing at the ridiculous thought.

"Like I said," She leaned closer to me and I resisted the urge to lean forward as well and press my lips to hers, "I don't care, I just want to be with you." She whispered as she looked from my lips back to my eyes and the sight was enough to drive me crazy.

"Stop." I gripped her neck tighter.

"No." She shook her head as she tried leaning closer, but I pushed her back against the wall with force.