Vader POV(5)

༻✦༺
Chapter 5: Valuable
'Uninterested'

Vader's POV

I was only meant to be gone for a day, but I ended up being gone for a week. Thankfully, the visit wasn't as bad as I assumed it would be, granted it still wasn't very pleasant and I have new scar to add to my collection of scars, but it could have been worse.

I lead a battalion on a few raids to locations where it was presumed there would be rebel bases. For the most part I was lucky, I took out quite a few without breaking a sweat. And then some of the locations had already been abandoned, which frustrated me because I know he, had to have been there. I was looking for him specifically and he knew this, but he has always been one step ahead of me.

That fucking Kenobi.

I reached my office and let out a relieved sigh that I was finally back here. It may not be my favorite place, but it sure as hell beats the alternatives, and I was exhausted.

I sat down in my chair and leaned my head back while I closed my eyes; tuning out all the voices, except for one. Don't ask me why, I didn't understand it myself, but I had a craving to hear her.

I listened, but most of her thoughts weren't making much sense, then I heard her thinking about me and my eyes snapped open.

Why was she thinking about me? I couldn't get much context since her thoughts were all over the place, but that I knew I heard, I was on her mind right now.

My thoughts were interrupted by one of the female Captains who walked in unannounced and handed me a report, "Welcome back Lord Vader," She smiled sweetly while sliding it across my desk.

I didn't respond to her as I grabbed the documents that involved the construction of my TIE-Fighters. I was looking them over when I realized she was still standing there. I slowly looked up in irritation, "Is there something else?"

She cleared her throat as she sat down in the chair in front of me and I furrowed my brows at her actions, "How was your trip?" She leaned back slowly while popping her chest out. Apparently her uniform is missing a few buttons, I sighed knowing exactly what she was trying to do.

I was all too used to it.

"Eventful." I bluntly responded before glancing away from her and looking over a certain persons signature at the bottom of the page in my hand. I don't understand why, but I had such an urge to go and see her.. not to mention, my mind forced me to think about her everyday I was gone.

"Have you thought about my offer?" The woman broke my peaceful silence and I dropped the papers down in annoyance while glaring at her, "I just know this job is stressful, and I can help make it better for you."

"I have thought about it Captain Azalea," I smirked as I stood from the chair and walked around to her while trailing my hand on her shoulder, her eyes closed blissfully in response to my touch. That is, until I trailed my hand upwards and gripped her hair harshly, causing her to whimper in pain, "And I'm uninterested." I growled before letting go of her hair and pushing her away from me. The only reason she isn't dead is because of the shit I'll get for killing another Captain, "You think you're the first office slut to hand me an offer such as this? You're not." I snapped while she quickly got up to leave, "Bother me with this again and you'll meet the same fate as them."