61-Lifeless

Anakin's/Vader's POV
I groaned in annoyance as I stared at.. nothing, "Where the fuck is the ship?" I turned my head to glare down at Master Yoda who lifted his cane and hit me belligerently in the leg, "Ow what the fuck was that for?" He raised it again and I waved my hand; using the force to throw his deadly weapon in the swamp, "Stop!" I shouted in irritation and confusion.

He huffed at me, "Language." He raised his hand to call the cane out of the water and back into his hand; he swiftly began to clean the swamp water from it with his cloak.

"Sorry that my language is the last thing I'm concerned about," I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to where he claimed his ship was supposed to be, "So mind explaining to me where your ship is?"

He shrugged, "Here it was."

"Maybe it fell in the swamp." Obi-Wan popped up next to me; giving me a heart attack.

I jumped from his sudden appearance and groaned, "Announce yourself before you fucking do that." I complained and I saw Yoda raise his cane with the corner of my eye; I quickly turned and pointed at him, "Hit me again and I swear, I'll step on you." I threatened and he lowered his hand.

Smart choice old man.

I turned back to the swamp and lifted my hand up, "Let's see then." I closed my eyes and used the force to search the waters for the ship, to my relief, I found it easily. I slowly began to lift it, not wanting to go too fast and risk it getting damaged by the rocks and debris that was underneath as well.

"She's okay by the way," Obi-Wan spoke to me as the ship began pulling from the water, he had left not long ago to go check on her for me, "She just got back from the market and her and Ellie were about to leave to go some meadow."

My eyes shot open; forcing me to lose my concentration and the ship began to descend once more. Luckily Master Yoda picked up my slack and lifted it up himself. I turned to Obi-Wan with wide eyes, "Did you just say a meadow?"

Dream Flashback
I was in an unfamiliar field that was surrounded by grass, flowers, and waterfalls.

"Where are you?!" I shouted as I spun around in circles, gripping my hair tightly as my heart pounded against my chest. I walked forward and tripped over something, causing me to fall roughly to the ground. I sat up and looked at what I tripped over and my heart stopped, "No, not my baby. No please no." I began to sob as I grabbed onto her, she felt as cold as ice, I lifted her up so her head sat on my lap. I tilted her head so I could look at her face and my heart broke at the sight of her lifeless eyes.
Flashback ends

I began to hyperventilate, my nightmare; I found her body in a meadow, "Anakin what's wrong?"

"I had a nightmare where she died in a meadow." I spoke low as I rushed to the ship, I needed to get to Naboo, and fast. I almost slipped as I got inside, but I held my balance up as I made my way to the controls, "Can you get back to her?" I asked him once both him and Yoda were in the ship with me.

"I can try, but if they already left I might have a hard time finding them. I'm not able to sense her like you can, but I'll look until I find her I promise." He assured me before he disappeared, I took a deep breathe as I tightened my grip on the dashboard.

"Calm you must remain, lose control you can not." Yoda placed his clawed hand on mine and I nodded as a tear fell from my eye. I appreciated his comfort, it certainly isn't something I deserve after I murdered every person he's ever known and tried to murder him on a few occasions.

Water under the bridge..

"Thank you," I wiped under my eyes before fiddling with a few of the buttons in front of me to start the ship, "I need a way to call them, maybe if I can warn Piett they can get out before something happens."