14 - Let Me Go •

*Edited*

4.6k words
༻✦༺

(y/n)'s POV
"Fucking Wookiee's." Vader mumbled as we were leaving our now blown up ship and heading back to the rebel one. "I'm gonna kill them all when I find them." He seethed.

"Calm down, you don't even know if it was a Wookiee." I rolled my eyes as I followed his quick pace. I wrapped my arms around myself to keep warm from cold weather, plus it looked like it was about to rain.

He stopped and turned around; causing me to bump into his chest, "Who else would it have been?" He glared down at me with annoyance clear in his features.

I shrugged, "I don't know maybe you left something on," I began and I saw him narrow his eyes, "Or maybe there were technical issues that you didn't know about or what if it was rigged to explode and we got lucky by just missing it. You can't jump to one conclusion when there are so many possibilities." I lectured him, hoping to save a few poor Wookiees lives.

"One, I didn't leave anything on and if I did what the fuck would cause an explosion like that," He lifted up one finger as he began countering the possibilities I mentioned, "Two, that ship was in perfect condition it was mine," Two fingers up, then three, "Three, don't be stupid who would rig my ship."

I tilted my head with a 'that's cute' expression, "This might come as a surprise my Lord but there are plenty of people who would. You're not that well liked." I rolled my eyes and his annoyed face shifted to one of amusement.

"I can think of one person who likes me." He stood closer as he smirked down at me.

"I can't." I smiled sarcastically and pushed past him to reach the wrecked ship. I was not going to let him play with my feelings. He said he was done with whatever we had, so it's done.

Plus it was starting to rain, I can feel the droplets beginning to hit my face and I wanted to get in shelter before it began to pour.

I heard him grunt in irritation behind me before he pulled on my arm; stopping me from walking away, "You can't push me like that and let's not forget about the slap earlier," He tightened his grip on me, "You're getting too bold (y/n)."

Oh honey I'm about to get bolder.

I narrowed my eyes, "Let go of my arm." I tugged, but his hold ceased to loosen, irritating me further.

"No." He argued with an expression that told me he was going to remain being a stubborn dick.

The rain started to become heavier and my clothes were getting soaked. And I'm irritated that I'm stuck on this planet with this person who just likes to toy with my feelings, and I'm fucking cold.

"I said let go!" I pulled my arm with more aggression and successfully got myself free.

"What the hell is the matter with you!" He shouted angrily towards me, but I backed away with every step he took forward.

"You, you are what's the matter with me," I shouted back; causing him to stop and glare l at me as the rain dropped heavily down on both of us, "You can't do that shit to me! You can't kiss me the way you did and tell me that you want me, only to act like it never happened! Then you go and do that," I pointed to where we just stood when he was getting close to me, "You're just messing with my feelings at this point and you know what?" I chuckled. but not out of amusement, but out of pure irritation, "I can't handle it, I can't handle your bipolar ass attitude! And once we get back to the Death Star, I quit. So find yourself another mechanic because I'm done!" I finished my rant and I was breathing like I just ran a race; I barely took a breath in between all that. I was so mad, each word poured out of my mouth before my brain could tell me to shut up.