41-Hope

(a/n Before you read this chapter I wanted to start off by talking about the test results. I understand that everyone has mixed feeling about what they want to happen and it's something I completely understand. But wether you agree with the results or not, so bare with me. Just keep in mind that despite what the test will say, not everything is going to turn out how you think it will.)

(Song on top starts here.)

Obi-Wan's POV
I sighed as I opened my eyes, "I don't think this is going to work." I whispered frustratingly to myself. It's been days and I haven't been able to reach Ahsoka, but it almost felt like it's because she didn't want to be reached. But I had to keep trying. I closed my eyes and focused again, "Ahsoka please, if you can hear me, I really need to talk to you."

"Go away Kenobi."

I finally heard her and even though I felt relief, I was also confused, "What; why? I don't know if you know what's happening but I need your he-"

"I know what's happening and I don't want to help you."

Why the hell wouldn't she want to help? This is Anakin we're talking about, she loved him more than anything, "I don't understa-"

"Open your eyes." She instructed and I did, she was standing in front of me with a blue glow around her. She stared down at me with a solemn expression.

I stood up and her eyes followed me, "Ahsoka." I whispered, almost like I couldn't believe she was really here. This was the first time I'd seen her since..

"I only showed myself so I could tell you to give up already. I do not wish to help you." She shook her head as she sighed.

I eyed her confused, "Why? I'm trying to help Anakin, he's being deceived by-"

"He was deceived because you allowed him to be!" She shouted in anger, "I was there Obi-Wan, I watched everything. I saw how you turned your back on him like you turned your back on me. I sat in that cell with him the entire time, hoping he would feel me so he didn't feel so alone. But he couldn't, because you decided to cut him off from the force." She eyed me with so much anger and sadness, "Do you know how hard it was to watch him cry like that for an entire week and not be able to do anything about it; how could you, of all people, do that to him?"

A tear fell from my eye as I felt the pain and guilt over what I had done to him, "I tried to change their minds, I tried getting him out of there, but Master Windu convinced the council otherwise and also they had the influence of Palpa-."

She shook her head to cut me off as she took a step forward, "You didn't try hard enough. If I was alive, I wouldn't have bothered with the shitty council, I would have gotten him out myself." She growled and I knew she was right. I could have tried harder, but I was afraid of going against the council. It's the biggest mistake I have ever made and I know, I will never forgive myself for it. My brother needed me and I failed him.

I sighed sadly as I dropped my head down, "I know; but it's too late to change anything. All I can do now is try to save him," I looked back up to her, "I have to know who killed you."

"You already know the answer to that question." She responded as she looked away from me, "When he found me, I thought he was trying to help me, but I was wrong. Next thing I knew, my whole body felt like it was on fire," She flinched at the memory as she met my eyes; tears were falling from hers, "Force lightning hurts a lot more than you think."

"I'm so sorry Ahsoka, we should have believed in your innocence. It is our fault that you were killed, I can only hope that one day you will forgive me." I let out a regretful sigh.