38-All Alone

(I would like to dedicate this chapter to -AnotherRandomNobody Thank you so much for your support on all of my books! And if anyone needs a new AnakinxOC Fanfic to read, they just started a really great one. I recommend you check it out!💕)

Anakins/Vader's POV
I sighed as I cleaned the sparkling contents off of R2 while he repeatedly beeped me in annoyance, "I'm so sorry buddy." I can't believe (y/n) thought that this was a good idea.

The door to my office slid ope, and I could tell by the lack of thoughts, and the tiny footsteps; it was Piett, "What are you doing my lord?" He asked as he came closer to me.

I sighed again and continued peeling off the small jewels, "I'm getting this crap off of R2. For some reason, (y/n) thought he needed a bit of bling added to him." I kept reminding myself that I love her with all of my heart so I don't go out there and choke her, and not in the way that she likes either. My kinky little weirdo, "I don't even know where she got her hands on this stuff." I complained in a groan when one of them was stuck on too tight and I was struggling to get it off. While I did that, Piett was silent, which was unusual for him. I slowly looked and I narrowed my eyes when I saw his guilty looking expression, "You wouldn't happen to know where she got this stuff would you?"

He reluctantly nodded with a sheepish grin, "I may have given it to her," He revealed, and I was about to raise my hand to force slap him as I did in the hangar not too long ago, but I paused when he put his hands up in defense, "But I didn't know she'd do this," He pointed to a dazzling R2, "I thought she was just going to add it to BB-4." He shrugged.

I sighed and rolled my eyes at this inconvenience. I can't exactly blame him now can I? As much as I would like to.

I turned my attention back to my droid, "Well she did put it on BB-4, then apparently, she had extra." I mocked her voice in a high pitched tone, causing Piett to chuckle.

I told her to never do something like this again and her response was, 'Why, are you gonna punish me?' with a slight a smirk. She clearly doesn't find me intimidating anymore.

"But you still love her." He continued to chuckle and I nodded in response with another sigh.

I do, it's a blessing and a curse.

I decided to change the subject to something important, "I'm glad you're here, I was about to come find you," I stood up as I pulled the last couple of pieces off of my droid. I turned to face Piett, "I'm going to Coruscant for a day or two, apparently there's a riot outside of the Imperial Palace that the Emperor wants me to deal with, so I'll be leaving in a few hours." Thank gods he won't be there either, he's still on Byss, "Apparently the people don't like the idea of a space station that has the ability to destroy an entire planet." Once word about Tatooine got out, there's been a bit of an uproar of fear. (For anyone who doesn't know this; the Jedi Temple became the Imperial Palace after order 66.)

He nodded, "Of course my lord, what is it you would like me to do?"

I shrugged as I sat in my chair and threw the sparkling contents into the trash, "The usual, stay here, keep an eye on her. Don't let anyone talk down to her and if anything happens to her while I'm gone I'll-"

"Rip out my spine." He cut me off with a grin, "I know my lord, you don't need to tell me, you know I'll always take care of her for you."

I smiled in response, how this man remains calm even when I threaten him, is fascinating, "I know you will, you are the only person I can trust with her. But I still can't help but worry." The image of her face from my nightmares tormented my mind. Even while I'm awake I'm being haunted by my nightmarish fears, they've been leaking into reality lately.