42-Bound

4 weeks later

(y/n)'s POV
I shivered as Anakin pressed loving kisses on my stomach, "I love you both." He mumbled against my belly which tickled; causing me to let out a giggle.

"Guys this is sweet, but I'm still in here so please let's keep this kid friendly." Piett sighed from the floor as he was teaching R2 how to play cards, which was pretty adorable.

"Sorry Piett." I chuckled as Anakin came back up and pulled me into a hug. He lightly pressed multiple kisses on my cheek and I continued giggling. He's always been sweet to me, but these past few weeks, he's been even sweeter and has been showering me with love. It's amazing.

I know we're both still freaking out on the inside about the consequences of our decision, but on the outside, we're trying to enjoy it.

We're having a baby after all and it deserves to be celebrated.

"My lord-" Piett began to speak, but was interrupted.

"Anakin."

Both Piett and I turned our faces to look at Anakin with surprise, "What?" Piett asked, slightly stunned.

My fiancé shrugged, "You can call me Anakin, you've more than earned it." He smiled at his friend before turning his attention back to me, "Just remember when it's appropriate to use it and when it isn't." He told him as he rested his head in the crook of my neck.

Piett smiled happily, no doubt feeling honored, "Well Anakin," He said with a little too much enthusiasm and I didn't even need to see Anakin's face to know he let out an eye roll, "It's been a month, do you guys have a plan on how we're gonna do this?" He asked as he stood up from the floor and sat on the edge of the bed to face us, "Are we hiding the pregnancy? I'm sure I can whip up a nursery in here, no one comes in here anyway. Or will it be out in the open and we're gonna say it's mine?" I scrunched my face at his words and I felt Anakin chuckling, "Or, are we running?" He added that last one and although it sounded scary, I liked that he said we. He planned to follow us anywhere, Anakin and I both appreciated and loved his loyalty.

Anakin sighed, "Running isn't an option, Sidious would find me anywhere and I have too much unfinished business. It has to be the first one or the second one." He responded without lifting his head from my neck, I shivered as his cold breathe hit against it; giving me goosebumps, "What do you want to do my love?" He asked me softly as he brought his hand and placed it back on my stomach.

I thought for a moment, "Well that depends, will Tarkin allow me to stay here once he learns I've been knocked up by a Captain?" That felt weird saying.

Anakin shook his head, "Probably not and I wouldn't be able to help you either. Tarkin pretty much has the Emperor on speed dial, it would look suspicious if I was fighting for a pregnant woman to stay. Especially the same woman he hinted that he suspected I had a relationship with." He revealed and my eyes widened. He never told me this?

"What?" I slightly pushed him away so I could meet his eyes, "When was this; and why didn't you tell me?"

He shrugged, "It was around the time we were searching for Adam and he questioned my relationship with you, but I shut it down. He walked away without anymore suspicions, but that doesn't mean they can't return." He sighed as he laid his head back down on me and got comfortable, "And I didn't mention it because you had more important things to worry about."

"So I guess that leaves us with option one." Piett groaned as he looked around the room, "Good thing this room is big, I have plenty of space to work with."