Vader POV(6)

Sorry this took a month, I for sidetracked and just forgot about it😅
3k words
༻✦༺
Chapter 6: Vulnerable
'Jealousy'

I stepped into the hangar; expecting her to be in here. But to my annoyance, it was empty. I quickly checked the time to see that it was about an hour past her usual start time, not that I'm actually surprised right now, she appeared to have had a rather busy night.

As did I; I had to listen to a god awful lecture from Tarkin about how I abuse my power. He was more upset than I expected when he found out what I did to Captain Azalea. And I had to come up with some bullshit excuse as to why I killed her; I couldn't exactly tell him that's it's because she threatened the mechanic.

He would have questioned me about why it mattered, and I didn't exactly have an answer for that.

Truth is; I didn't know why it mattered. I hardly understand anything that I've been feeling lately.

I sighed as I brought my comlink up and placed a transmission to her, and after a few seconds; I heard her voice, "Yes?" She spoke and I could hear the tiredness in her tone.

"Hangar. Now." I responded to her sternly.

She didn't give me an answer; I figured it was because the tone in my voice, scared her into hurrying up, which is what I was hoping for.

I folded my arms across my chest while I waited for her, and my eyes darted around the room; until my gaze landed on something that was laying on the floor.

I narrowed my eyes at it, before walking towards the bottle and picking it up. I eyed the empty container that once held alcohol inside, and judging by the brand; this was Tarkins.

Well, looks like I found the source of her little escapade last night. Adam must have taken this from Tarkins office when he wasn't around.

The door to the hangar opened, and I knew it was her by her sudden rapid thoughts. I looked up while holding up the bottle of whiskey, "It appears you forgot something."

"Sorry." She mumbled; looking towards the ground nervously.

"Whatever," I threw the bottle into the trash can with a sigh, "That's not why I called you here." I spoke; stepping closer to her.

She looked up slowly to meet my gaze, and her eyes widened in surprise by how close I had gotten, "Why did you call me?" She questioned in her soft, weary voice.

"Do you remember what I told you last night?" I asked; tilting my head to the side. I had a feeling she didn't, she was pretty far gone.

She furrowed her brows while searching her mind for an answer, but I could tell she was drawing blanks, "Honestly no." She admitted reluctantly.

I rolled my eyes, "I expected you wouldn't. Now that you're done with these," I gestured around the room at the finished TIE-Fighters, "I will be bringing in more for you to do."

"More?" She whined.

"Is that an issue?" I growled, and her eyes slightly widened.

"No." She quickly shook her head.

I smirked at her quick obedience, "Good," I stepped closer to her; there was something else I wanted to mention. Something that kept me up thinking last night, "Now, how about we discuss that other little thing." I kept moving closer to her; she was slowly backing up into a wall, away from me.

"W-what other thing?" She asked nervously. I brought my face closer to hers absentmindedly. She always had a habit of making me react in a way that is unbeknownst to me.