47-Honeymoon•

Ahsoka's POV
"I'm not one to cuss Obi-Wan, but I have to say, that is the worst fucking plan I've ever heard." I looked to him in disbelief, how can he think that that is a good idea. It's just going to piss Anakin off.

He sighed in response, "I know, but what other way will work; what other way can we get him to listen?"

I groaned, "There won't be much listening if he's killing you both," I looked between him and Yoda, who also happens to agree with the plan, "I may not like either of you right now, but that doesn't mean I want you to die."

He nodded, "I know it's insane, but it could work. Unless you can you think of any better ideas." He asked me as he crossed his arms over his chest.

I sighed as I shifted my gaze between both of them, "But isn't that what got you in this situation in the first place? This is just going to anger him and to use the girl against him," I shook my head, "This is suicide."

Obi-Wan leaned his back against the wall, "Death is a risk that I have to take, if it means I could get my brother back," He looked down to the floor, "And as for the girl, it's only to make sure he doesn't kill us as soon as we remove his restraints. No harm will come to her." He assured me, but I still hated the whole thing. I didn't like the idea of being apart of something like this. Also, could I even trust them? I've still been having a hard time with that lately. Every time I look at them, I see Anakin crying in the corner of that room, it breaks my heart.

After a few moments of trying to think of something better, I came up blank, "Alright, but you better not stray from the plan. If you even think of hurting him in anyway, I will find a way to come back to life and strangle you both myself." I threatened with a stone cold expression so they knew just how serious I was.

Obi-Wan looked up to me with slightly wide eyes, "I, for some reason, have no doubt that you would accomplish that." He let off a small chuckle.

"Scary she is." Master Yoda shook his head as he went to his stove to stir his food.

I smiled, "Indeed I am, now is that a promise?" I asked and they both nodded to me.

Obi-Wan began to stroke his beard, "But now to get to him, he's always on the Death Star and I don't have anyone on the inside to sneak us on." He sighed as he hit his head roughly on the wall in frustration.

"Well I guess it's a good thing he's not on the Death Star right now." I spoke and Obi-Wans eyes shot back up to me.

"Where is he?" He asked with urgency.

I sighed, "Before I tell you, you have to promise me you'll wait. He's doing something important today, so we are waiting until he's done."

He furrowed his brows at me, "Ahsoka what could be more important than this?"

"His wedding." I smiled when I said the words. Obi-Wan's eyes widened as his jaw dropped and Yoda dropped his spoon on the dirt floor and silently cursed to himself. I chuckled at him.

Once he closed his jaw and got over the surprise, Obi-Wan nodded, "Okay, we'll wait. But only until tonight, he could leave in the morning and there will be no way to get to him then."

I nodded in agreement, that at least gives them the night to enjoy themselves as husband and wife. I shivered at the thought a little, I'm slightly traumatized by things I'll never unsee, "It's on Naboo, the city of Dee'ja Peak, so get there soon." I informed him and he nodded.

Master Yoda turned to face us, "Perfect place to take him I know of. On Naboo it is."

"Okay good." Obi-Wan walked over to him, "Tell me about this place."