11-No

(y/n)'s POV
Day three and I was finally able to leave. The doctor cleared me for duty and I was happy to get the hell out of here.

Those three days sucked, I was alone most of the time and would have an occasional visit from Adam but he had a lot of work to do so he hardly was able to stay.

My only real friend I got to to talk to was one of my nurses named Aubra, she was a sweet woman and took great care of me. We even made plans to have a lunch a few times a week together in the cafeteria.

As for Vader. He never came back. I called to him multiple times my first day awake but I quickly gave up and never tried again for the rest of my stay here. I was hurt that I was stupid enough to believe for a second that he might actually care about me. But I was just a valuable employee to him and nothing more, he made that clear.

And he was Darth Vader! Leave it to me to fall for a Sith, they're known for being heartless. There's no way a simple girl like me could be special enough to change that.

It was unrealistic.

I left the medical room to go to my own. It was gonna feel so good to finally lay in my own bed. I mean the bed in my quarters wasn't the most comfortable but it was a damn cloud compared to the stiffness of the medical ones.

I punched in my code and the door slid open. The first thing I decided to do was take a shower. I felt absolutely disgusting. I stripped down into my underwear and tossed the clothes I was wearing into a basket in the corner. "You really should check your room when you enter it."

I jumped at the voice and turned to see Vader sitting in my chair, "What the fuck!" I yelled in surprise as I grabbed the closet thing I could and tried covering myself but it was too small and I was still very much exposed. "I didn't think I needed to since I have a lock!" I shouted and I quickly tried calming my tone when I realized who exactly I was talking to.

I watched as his eyes traced my body before looking back up into my eyes. "I heard you were out today," He stood up and walked over to me and I still tried to desperately hide my figure, "I wanted to see how you were doing." He was now extremely close to the point to where I could feel his body heat. I backed up a little, almost into my bathroom but with every step I took back he took one step forward.

"I-I'm fine." I responded nervously as I looked up into his yellow eyes. My heart rate was picking up and I was struggling to breath due to his close proximity. I hated how he made me feel, everything about him was intoxicating. I wish I never felt it, now I get how Adam feels when it comes to unrequited feelings.

"Good," He lifted his hand and with his finger he trailed along my neck where my almost healed burns were. I watched his face the entire time as his eyes trailed along my chest, with my heart pounding erratically. He reached my bra strap and pushed his finger under it. He slowly lowered his finger towards my breast before pulling my strap forward causing it to snap against my skin. He looked back up to my eyes, "Be at the hangar in an hour," He smirked, "Tarkin has a job for you." He turned around a left my room leaving me standing at the entrance of my bathroom, completely stunned.

"What the fuck just happened?" I whispered to myself.

Vader's POV
I stepped out of her room and let out a heavy sigh. I told myself to stay away from her but when the doctor told me she was out today, I couldn't resist.

Now I wish I never did. The feeling of wanting her was stronger than before and it was driving me insane. I was having a hard time not giving in.

Part of me wanted to rip her bra off and push her up against the wall while kissing every single inch of her. But the other part of me wanted to push her up against the wall and choke the life out of her.