10-You Hurt Her

(TW: Violence and Death)

(Quick note: I wanted to remind my readers, If don't already know, there is no Padme in this story. Not saying she doesn't exist but that Anakin was never in love with her. He was actually a good boy and followed the code(other than his attachments to his friends of course), I just feel like it adds to his confusion more if he's never had feelings like this. So I plan to do a whole new backstory to his turn to the dark side to make it more original. Anyways enjoy this next chapter♥️ it starts off with a Vader POV since everyone loved it so much. Vote and comment! Reading what you all have to say is literally the highlight of my days.)

Vader's POV
I don't want you, I want him.

Her thought caused me to catch a breath in my throat as she pulled away from Adam and I saw her reach for me. After I hurt her, after I've threatened to kill her, more than once, how could she possibly want me? How could anyone want me? I almost reached back and maybe I would have if no one else was here.

She turned and looked into my eyes. I felt those feelings that I wished would go away, the ones that I didn't quite understand. Why did I feel this way? Why couldn't I turn it off like everything else? I tried, I ran away to Hoth of all places to get her off my mind.

She tried to speak but it came out muffled and she  dropped her hand and fell back into unconsciousness. I looked to Adam who was still looking at her, it seemed he didn't catch on to what just happened.

I was tired of hearing his thoughts about her so I left the room and went to sit in my office for a few hours. I threw a ball in the air with the force and had it float above my hand as I moved it in different directions, it kept me focused and it was the only thing that could calm me most of the time.

I thought of her, I thought of the night in here when she kissed me. I almost did it myself, I wanted to do it but I had every nerve in my body trying to fight the feeling off. But then she kissed me and the feelings I got from it were indescribable.

They scared me, which angered me because nothing scares me.

I didn't mean to hurt her, I even went out to find her but then I saw her with him. I want to kill him, force I would love to actually. But of course Tarkin considers his skills in weaponry extremely valuable to the war. I'd never hear the end of it from him and he'd most likely run to the emperor like he did everytime I did something he did not agree with. I sighed, I just had to deal with it.

I've never had feelings like this for a person before, is this what it feels like? I hated it and I hated her because of it, but at the same time I didn't, I couldn't even bring myself to kill her.

Fuck I was so confused, things were much simpler before I met her.

"Lord Vader." Captain Piett pulled me out of my thoughts as he appeared in the doorway.

"Yes Piett." I responded calmly, without looking away from the ball, to the only captain on this station that I actually didn't loathe.

"We found three rebels, they're in interrogation now." He informed me. Finally. I immediately tossed the ball aside and stood up to leave the room. Piett followed closely behind me as we made our way to the interrogation chamber.

I had told them that if they found any, to bring them to me alive. I wanted to have a little chat with them myself.

I walked into the room to the three rebels cowering from me, two men, and one woman. I turned to Piett and the guards at the door. "Leave." They did as I asked and closed the door behind me.