32-Her Fate Was Sealed

Anakins/Vader's POV
"Again." I instructed (y/n) and she went in for a right hook, which I caught. I smiled down at her like the proud boyfriend I was, "That's a lot better, remember to keep that strength with every punch." I was teaching her how to defend herself, it may not be necessary, since as long as I'm around I'll do my best to keep her safe. But this eased my conscience a bit, especially after everything that's happened these past few weeks.

She smiled back victoriously, slightly out of breathe, "Does this mean we can go shower now?" She smirked as she eyed my bare, sweaty chest with lustful eyes.

I chuckled as I shook my head, "Not yet, we agreed two hours."

She groaned as she wrapped her arms around my neck, most likely to try and sweet talk her way out of it, "Please," She looked up to me with her beautiful doe eyes and I felt my heart skip a beat in the way that only she could cause, "If you let us stop early, I promise I'll give you my thanks." She glided her hand down to my area. I was about to give in when there was a knock on the door.

"Hold that thought," I winked as I kissed her forehead and went to open the door, I usually make her hide in the bathroom, but due to the lack of thoughts I hear. I know it's Piett, "What is it?" I questioned as I opened the door.

"Sorry to disturb you my lord, but she's here." He informed me and my happy mood immediately fell.

I nodded, "Put her in my office, I'll be there shortly."

"Of course sir," He looked from me to behind me, "Hey (y/n), still up for cards later?" He smiled to her.

"Only if you're ready to get your ass kicked." I heard her respond back happily.

He chuckled at her and nodded to me one more time before turning to leave. I sighed and closed the door, "So who's this she?" (y/n) asked as I spun back around to face her.

I half-smiled at her, "I thought you prefer not to talk about work." I walked over to her and cupped her face as I placed a soft kiss to her lips.

She pulled away after a few moments, "I know, I'm just wondering." She shrugged as she looked up to meet my eyes.

"It's Senator Amidala from Naboo." I informed her and I saw her eyes widened slightly.

"No way, I've read about her. She was queen once right?" She questioned and I nodded.

Wow she's beautiful too. Usually his work involves grumpy old men, not beautiful women. Ugh why am I thinking like this, I wonder if he thinks she's beautiful; Is she more beautiful than me?

I chuckled as I listened in on her thoughts, "Is that jealousy I hear?" I shook my head as I wrapped my arms around her, "Not a single person in this galaxy is more beautiful than you. You are perfect in every way and better in every way. Besides, I have special orders when it comes to the Senator." I sighed as I looked down.

She pulled away and looked up at me with a curious expression, "You mean you're gonna ki-"

I cut her off by pressing my finger to her lips, "No more work talk. Let's shower so you can fulfill your promise." I smiled down at her and she smiled back, already letting go of the conversation, which she was used to by now. She grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom.

~*~•~*~

"I'll be back, stay here with R2 and BB-4." I instructed her but she shook her head in response.

"I feel like you forget that I work here," She let off a chuckle, "I have projects waiting for me in the hangar, but I'll come here once I'm done." She stood on her tippy-toes and placed a kiss on my cheek, "I love you." She smiled.