24-Lockdown

(y/n)'s POV
"Get off of me you fucking psychopath!" I kicked him in the face and scrambled to my feet. I started running towards the exit but not before throwing the crystal at him.

ANAKIN!

Before I could reach the door I felt him grip me by the collar and pull on me. I fell onto my back roughly with a groan and looked up to meet his eyes. He lifted his foot and was about to stomp on my face but I rolled away just in time, "If I can't have you, no one can." He growled as I began to crawl away.

He caught me, twisting me in a quick motion so I was on my back. He wrapped both his hands around my neck as he began to choke me. I tried fighting and clawing at him but nothing was working, his grip on me only tightened.

Anakin please help me.

There were banging and shouts on the hangar door. He must have done something to the locks to keep them from opening. I looked into his eyes and they were filled with crazy, how could I have never noticed this before?

"Please Adam." I choked out as I tried so hard to breathe. I was pulling on his wrists, but I was growing weaker by the second.

"Shh don't fight it." He jolted his hands causing my head to lift and smack against the floor. I could feel my eyes watering and my head felt fuzzy.

Then there was a loud crash as the door flew off of the wall and inside of the hangar with brute force. I glanced to the side, my vision was blurry now but I could make out clone troopers followed by a black shadow.

He's here.

The grip on me was gone. Adam was flown across the room against the wall where he dropped down to the floor. I began coughing and inhaling the oxygen that I desperately needed. My throat was sore and burning from his grip. Each breath felt like a needle was stabbing at the back of my throat.

I felt a hand to my cheek and I looked up to see Anakin. His face filled with worry and pure rage, "Are you okay?" He asked as he caressed me.

I nodded, "I am now." My voice came out hoarse and weak. The sound of it alone caused his eyes to burn with fire as he stood up and glared in Adam's direction. There were three clone troopers who already had him in their grasp.

"Take him to the interrogation chambers, I will be there soon." He seethed as he picked me up bridal style and carried me out of the room. People in the hallways were giving us looks, but no one dared to say a single thing. He led me down towards his room, I recognized the twists and turns. He was quiet the whole time, I didn't even have to be a force user to feel the rage coming off of him right now.

Adam is about to regret the day he was born.

He opened his door and walked me over to his bed so he could gently set me down. He placed his hand on my neck and I could feel the pain slowly going away. I sighed with relief, "Thank you." I looked up into his eyes. His gaze was soft as he looked at me but I could still tell that he was trying to stay in control of his emotions.

He bent down and placed a kiss on my forehead, "Stay here." He demanded when he turned and left the room.

Vader's POV
As soon as the door closed behind me. I allowed all the things I was suppressing around her to resurface. I was shaking with how angry I was and I partially blamed myself. I should have known he was this way. His thoughts were constantly about her, but I chalked it up to an annoying crush. I eventually tuned his thoughts out, now I know I never should have. I could have seen this coming.