30-Don't Look

(y/n)'s POV
"Fuck I'm hungry." I groaned as I wiggled in the uncomfortable restraints.

Piett rolled his eyes, "We've been kidnapped and all you can think about is food?"

I shot him a glare, "I have my priorities." Besides I know Anakin will come for me, he's never let me down before, "We did skip dinner remember?"

He snorted, "Yeah because you decided demolishing a ship with a crowbar was more important."

I sighed heavily, "I was upset alright, he kicked me out of his room." I admitted to him finally.

"Damn what did you do?" He questioned with curiosity and surprise.

I lifted my leg and kicked him and he winced, "How do you know I did anything and not him?"

He chuckled, "You have a habit of never listening to him and getting on his nerves."  Well he's not wrong.

To end our conversation the door finally opened again revealing the man known as Obi-Wan, "Finally," I sighed, "It's been hours. I'm hungry and I have to pee." I complained. He walked to the corner of the room and grabbed a bucket before setting it infront of me. I eyed it and then looked back to him, "You're joking right?"

He shook his head, "This is a warehouse, we don't have bathrooms." My jaw dropped slightly, no way in hell am I popping a squat in a bucket in here.

"Gross I don't want to see that." Piett complained and I turned to him with a smirk.

"Not like it's nothing you haven't seen before." I chuckled and his face shifted into one of disgust.

"Please don't remind me." He shook his head like he was trying to get the memory of Anakin and I doing the deed in his office away from his mind.

I shrugged as I looked away, "Knock next time."

"I did!"

"Enough with the banter," Obi-Wan sighed as he kicked the bucket away, "Listen, I'm sorry I had to do this to you. But it was the only way, we have to end this war."

I looked at him with annoyed glare, "All you're doing is pissing him off even more than you already have. This won't accomplish anything."

He leaned forward in his chair so he was closer to me, "For the past three years, I thought the young boy I raised was gone. I'm starting to think I was wrong, I think you can bring him back. It can end it that way, the war can end if there's no Darth Vader."

I sighed through my nose as I shook my head, "His love for me, doesn't outweigh his hate for you and everyone else."

He half-smiled, "You underestimate your importance."

I shook my head again as I looked away, "I won't help you. Not after everything you did to him." I've accepted him for who is and I'm not going to try changing that because it's not ideal. Besides, as much as I love him and as much as I know he loves me. I don't think I'm enough to pull him away from all of this.

He groaned in frustration, "What kind of life do you think you're going to have with him on that station? You think he's ever going to give it all up for you when he's like that?"

I turned back to him with a pissed off glare, "I'm not asking him too nor do I expect him too." I never even thought about the future, I've been too busy enjoying the present.

"You're going to end up dead." He snapped as he stood up, "Maybe I was wrong. Maybe you won't do it because you know you can't. Maybe you're not as important to him as I thought." He barged out of the door and I held in tears, his words stung because a part of me kind of believed them.