57-Burn•

-Is James based off of my own ex? Yes he is. And did I do this snippet for my own personal closure? Absolutely. 😈

(y/n)'s POV
"Oh my god," James whispered from next to us in utter shock, "Is that Darth Vader; why is he here?" I saw him from the corner of my eye as he backed away slowly, "(y/n), we should run he's a kille-"

I chuckled to cut him off as I turned my head to face him, his panicked eyes locked with my calm ones, "Why would I run from my own husband?" I asked with a shrug and his jaw dropped as his eyes widened. A huge grin spread across my face as I sprinted to Anakin. He immediately smiled in return as he held out his arms and I leapt into them; wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I heard him let out a soft pain filled groan when he caught me, but I could tell he was trying to hide it, "Oh my god are you okay?" I automatically tried getting out of his hold, but his grip only tightened.

"I'm fine, don't let go." He spoke softly to me. I'll have to ask him what happened later when we're alone. Even though a part of me really doesn't want to know, but as his wife, I feel like I need to know, "I missed you so much baby." He whispered into my ear as he placed a kiss on the side of my neck; causing my arms to be layered in goosebumps as I shivered from his intoxicating cold touch.

I lifted my head up to gaze into his blue eyes, "I missed you too." I brought my lips to his and he kissed me back eagerly as he adjusted his hands so he was holding me up by my butt. His grip on my cheeks tightened and I let out a seductive giggle.

He finally broke away and his eyes shifted into one of annoyance, "Care to explain to me who that man is?" He gently set me down; his hands gliding up my butt and resting on the middle of my back. By the way he was touching me, I could tell that he already knew full well who this was and he was placing a claim on me. His eyes snapped to look behind me to stare down my ex; his blue eyes faded into a deep amber.

"Funny story," I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly, "I would like to start off by saying that I didn't invite him here, he kind of just showed up," I defended myself first, before the anger he so clearly had in his features was in no way going to be directed towards me, "But thats James, he's my ex-"

He pushed past me without letting me finish, "Yeah, I thought so."

I spun around to see that James hadn't moved from his spot, he stood there frozen with wide eyes as they shifted between Anakin and I in shock, "Thats her what?" I heard Piett ask Ellie in a loud whisper and I turned to see him eyeing James. Then he shrugged, "Rip." Ellies mouth dropped slightly and she slapped him on the arm with an amused chuckle, before pulling him into an embrace. Even though she acted calm the whole time we've been here, I knew she missed Piett as much as I missed Anakin.

I rushed over to my husband who just reached James and he was glaring down at him with disgust, "So you're her ex, I've always wondered if I'd have the pleasure of meeting one of you." He reached his hand forward and gripped his neck tightly with his metal arm; lifting James up from the ground as his feet dangled helplessly in the air, "I'm a jealous man James, I don't like the idea of you breathing knowing you touched what's mine." Anakin growled and I watched his grip tighten, but then he dropped him down to the floor with a sigh; much to my surprise. I was already mentally preparing to dispose the body in the lake, "You have one minute to leave, before I shove my fist down your fucking throat and rip out your insides." He threatened harshly.

My ex still laid there with a shocked expression, "I-"

"Now you have forty-five seconds." Anakin shrugged as he crossed his arms over his chest, "Tick-Tock James." He smirked and I gazed up at him with adoration; as bad as it sounds, I find this to be extremely attractive. Being married to Darth Vader should also come with free therapy.