31-All For You•

Anakins/Vader POV
I held her face in my hands and continued kissing her softly; on her forehead, on each cheek, on her lips, on the tip of her nose, "I love you." I whispered when I brought my lips to hers again.

She smiled with a giggle, "I love you too Ani." Hearing her say it back always gave me a rush of emotions, how a woman like her loves me is not something I'll ever understand.

We just arrived in the hangar not too long ago and we both stayed behind on the ship so I could have a little moment, while the clones and Piett were standing out there waiting for me, "Go to my room and take R2 with you, I'll be there soon. I have something I have to do first." I caressed her cheek and kissed her one more time before she nodded and we exited the ship. I waited until she and R2 were no longer in the hangar, before turning my attention to the seven men, "Good to see you alive Piett."

He nodded with a small smile, "Thank you my lord."

"I'm going to need you to call a clean up." I instructed him. His brows furrowed in confusion before he looked to the clones, then it clicked.

His face fell slightly, but he nodded respectfully to me again, "Of course sir." He stepped away from the clones and came to my side.

"Men," I addressed them as they all stood in a lined formation, "You've been valiant soldiers, but you've seen things that weren't meant to be seen." I took my lightsaber out and they all looked at it with fear, "This is nothing personal." I shrugged as I swung a few times and killed all six of them. Their cries bounced on the walls creating an echo of death. I retracted my blade and put it on my belt, "Get their numbers down and get them cleaned up, I don't want Tarkin asking questions." I handed him his communicator that I had found on the floor in here, not long after I woke up from the Bacta tank.

"Yes sir." He grabbed onto it and I could hear him placing the call, "It's all ready sir they're on their way."

"Good," I responded as I began to walk away but I stopped with my back to him, "Piett, I haven't killed you because I happen to like you and so does (y/n). But make no mistake, if you tell anyone what has transpired today, I won't hesitate to." I told him without turning around to face him.

"You don't have to worry about me my lord, I will never go against you."

I half-smiled, "Good and no one knows you were taken by the way. They think you went with me in search of the base. Keep it that way." I didn't give him much time to respond and I exited the hangar to go see her.

(y/n)'s POV
"You're going to end up dead." He snapped as he stood up, "Maybe I was wrong. Maybe you won't do it because you know you can't. Maybe you're not as important to him as I thought."

Those words echoed in my brain constantly, they affected me more than I expected them to and I didn't know why. I was currently sitting on the bed with my crystal that was here on his nightstand. I was twirling it in my fingers, lost in my mind. BB-4 and R2 were having a conversation over in the corner of the room. I can't tell what they're saying, but they sound like they're sassing each other. I chuckled at them.

Why did he have to say those things to me? Why did he have to make me question my importance? Not only that, but why did he have to make me question my future with Anakin? I avoided thinking about it, purposely. I knew I wouldn't have a normal future with him, I knew we wouldn't get married and live in a house with kids like I'd always dreamed I would have one day. It's not a realistic future for someone like him. And I always kept the thought away, always telling myself that the love I had for him was enough and that I didn't need all of that future crap. I sighed, if there was anyone that I would give that up for, it's him. I hardly see a future without him. So if I truly believe that, then why do I feel so sad?