34-Blinded By Love

(y/n)'s POV
I looked down at him as he held the ring up, waiting patiently for my response. I brought a hand up to my mouth and began to cry tears of joy, I couldn't even speak, I was so overwhelmed by my love for him. I nodded and a smile spread across his lips as he stood up and pulled me into a hug. I instantly wrapped my arms around him tightly and cried into his shoulder. I was so unbelievably happy in this moment, despite my wishing, I wasn't sure if I'd get something like this. Especially not with someone as amazing as him. Despite how most people see him, I think he has one of the kindest souls I've ever known. Others look at him and they see a devil, but I see an absolute angel.

Some could say I'm blinded by love, but I don't care, this man is my soulmate. I'd gladly walk into hell with him.

He pulled away slightly to wipe my tears and I finally spoke, "I would love to marry you Anakin."

With a smile still on his face, he pulled away fully from the hug and grabbed my left hand to place the 'ring' on my finger. "I know it's not an ideal ring, I can get you something better if you'd like." He let go of my hand and I held it out infront of me so I could eye the silver piece, the ceiling lights caused a beautiful glint.

I shook my head, "No, it's perfect." I loved it, a marriage isn't about the kind of ring you have. It's about what the ring represents and I can't think of anything more perfect than this. It's thoughtful and it's connected to us both in a way.

"You're perfect," He held my face in his hands as he gazed into my eyes, "This not only represents us as becoming one. But when you look at that ring and see how it shines under the light. I need you to always remember that you are my beacon of light. You are the one thing that always guides me out of the darkness no matter how far I go. I always know I'll be okay as long as I look for your light." He pressed his lips to mine and tears fell out of my eyes from his beautiful choice of words.

"I love you." I mumbled again his mouth. His hands slid down and he held me at my waist.

He parted from me, but only slightly, his lips still grazed against mine softly, "I love you too." He pressed his forehead to mine and kept his gaze fixated on me.

"So does this mean I'm gonna be Mrs.Vader?" I chuckled as I watched a smile grow among his lips.

He chuckled as well as he lightly shook his head with his forehead still connected to mine, "You'll be Mrs.(y/n) Skywalker." He smirked and I felt my heart flutter at the name.

"Can I come in now?" We heard Pietts voice from the other end of the hangar door.

Anakin rolled his eyes, "He's so annoying." He groaned and I pulled away as I lightly wacked him on the chest.

"Please, you know you like him." I smirked.

Anakin side-eyed me but didn't deny it. He waved his hand and the door opened to reveal Pietts eager face, "Finally." He walked in quickly and immediately looked to my hand, he smiled, "I told you she'd say yes."

I turned to Anakin with knitted eye brows, "You thought I'd say no?" I questioned with surprise.

He shook his head, "No I knew you'd-"

"Don't lie my lord, you were practically having a panic attack when I left to go get her." Piett interrupted and Anakin glared up at him with clear annoyance in his features.

"Oh I'm gonna-" Anakin held his hand up but I grabbed onto it to stop him from choking Piett.

"Stop, you know damn well you don't want to do that." I rolled my eyes and he sighed as he placed his hand down, but he still held an intimidating glare towards at his Captain.