17-Perfect•

Vader's POV
Exactly as I expected. The base wasn't far from the crash site at all. I stepped off my ship breathing heavily. I was doing my best to control myself, but of course, it wasn't working.

I had my lightsaber gripped and ignited in my hand, ready to use in any rebel unlucky enough to be inside of that base.

The site of the crash, the place she lost her life, it was agonizing to see. I couldn't bring myself to go near it or even look at it.

These rebels are about to regret every decision they ever made that led them up to this point.

I pulled my hood up over my head and began to walk towards the entrance of their base.
(GIF above; just pretend the troopers aren't there and that its snowing lol)

There was a man outside in a heavy coat and goggles. He was rubbing his gloved hands together to try to warm himself up. No doubt the man who is supposed to be on lookout.

Before he saw me, I reached my hand out and he yelled while flying forward into my grasp and I plunged my weapon into his abdomen. I heard him groan in pain but then I felt his life force leaving his body. I threw him down to the floor and stepped over him.

The metal door to get inside had an electronic keypad on it, not like that will stop me. I raised my hand and force pushed against the door causing it to fly off its hinges and into the base. I heard shouting and an alarm go off as soon as I stepped inside.

There were about ten to fifteen of them and I'm not sure if they knew who I was or not but they stupidly tried fighting back.

One of them shot a blaster at me which I deflected back to him and it hit him in the throat.

Another tried coming up from behind me but I heard her thoughts. I spun around and gripped her throat so tight that her windpipe crunched under my grasp.

A few more tried their bold attempts and they were taken care of just as easily as the others.

I was fueled by so much rage and pain that everything was flying by in a blur. These were the people that took her life.

She was pure, she was innocent, she was good.

There were only about five left alive at this point and they were trying to flee in a ship. At some point they had opened the large metal entrance that was big enough for a ship to exit and enter through.

I casually walked towards the ship as they powered it up. They tried to take off but I used my force abilities to stop it from moving when it had barely reached outside. I could see them in the cockpit trying to figure out a way for it to go faster, to overpower me.

I looked down to the ground and saw a gun. Not a normal gun, but something much more advanced, big enough to take down a small ship even.

Is this what they used on her?

Let's see how they like it.

I dropped my lightsaber to the ground, while still keeping my force hold with the other one, and pulled the gun into my hand. I aimed it near the engine and fired. I released my hold so the ship could go further out before the shot hit it and it exploded into a fiery field of broken pieces.

I dropped the gun to the floor and picked my lightsaber back up; placing it on my belt.

I got my revenge, but I still didn't feel better.

I never did. I'm cursed to walk through this life in constant agony.

The image of her face appeared in my head the day she screamed at me on Kashyyyk. Even though I was angry, I admired how beautiful she looked in the rain. I remembered our night together, that beautiful night where I gave her all of me and she gave me all of her. I started to feel tears come to my eyes. She was the only person that could tame the beast that is inside of me. She was the only person that made me feel like Anakin Skywalker again.