49-Too Late

(y/n)'s POV
I groaned as I opened my eyes and lifted myself up off of the unfamiliar bed I was in. I was squinting due to the bright lights of the white room, well this isn't the cabin.. where the hell am I?

My eyes finally adjusted to the light and they fully opened. I was in an average sized white room that kind of reminded me of a hospital, that gives me slight PTSD. Then my eyes landed on a creature that made me jump with a scream, "What the fuck are you?" I pushed myself away from it until I was backed up against the wall. I have never seen anything like this before, is it a.. gremlin? A troll? Some weird frog species?

"Fear me do not." He walked near me with a cane. But even though he said not to fear him, I still did. I don't know who he is or what he is.

"Anakin!" I yelled for my husband, I'm so confused. The last thing I remember is going to sleep with him in the cabin. How the hell did I get here?  And where is my husband? Oh gods I hope he's okay.

"Hear you, he can not." The green thing spoke to me again as he tapped his cane on the floor and sat in a chair that wasn't far from where I was sitting.

Anakin!

I tried telepathically, but he shook his head, "Your thoughts, leave this room they can not. So hear you, he will not."

I eyed him curiously but also with confusion, "Why do you talk like that; is it some weird form of dyslexia or something?" I asked genuinely confused.

He chuckled as he shook his head, "My language it is, normal for me."

I nodded, "Okay well that's cool I guess, um," I looked behind him and around the room once more, "Where's Anakin; who are you; where am I; and is he okay?" I'm so worried that something bad has happened to him, this isn't how today was supposed to go. I could already feel the tears form in my eyes.

He sighed as he placed both hands on top of his wooden cane, "Here he is, Yoda I am, Naboo still, and yes, fine he is." He answered each one of my questions individually. Well at least it was good to here that he was okay, if I could even trust this things words.

"Can I please go to him?" I asked as tear fell down my cheek, I was scared and still extremely confused.

He shook his head, "Not yet, but soon, take you to him I will. Promise I do."

I nodded, "Why are we here; and are you going to hurt me?" I questioned with fear in my tone as I maintained my distance.

He shook his head, "Hurt you, I will not." He assured me.

I nodded feeling a bit of relief, "Okay, but you still haven't told me why I'm here."

He tilted his head at me and eyed me curiously, "Special you are, but a long story that will be."

I sighed as I sat up straight with crossed-legs, although I still kept my back up against the wall, I didn't know this creature so nor do I trust him enough to get closer, "Well it appears I have time." I just need to remain calm and wait, Anakin will come for me, he always does.

Anakins/ Vader's POV
I shook my head as I backed away from them, "No, this isn't real, you're inside of my head aren't you!" I accused Obi-Wan as I turned around so I couldn't see the figure of Ahsoka anymore, he has to be doing this. He's making me see things. I banged on the door to try and get out, "Let me out of here!" I shouted as I continued hitting the door with my metal arm. Flashbacks of my time in the Jedi detention center filled my mind, I did this same exact thing. All of this, everything, it was too much for me, I-I can't handle it. I dropped down to my knees and sobbed, "I just want my wife, I want (y/n), please just let me out." I cried as I placed my hand on the door. The feeling of being locked away again, was too much for me, I remembered how alone I felt. How alone I always felt until she walked into my life and now all I can think about is her, having her in my arms right now, so this pain would go away.