23-Him•

Vader's/Anakin's POV
I slid open the door and walked into the interrogation chambers, "Sorry it took me so long to get to you," I chuckled darkly as I stepped in front of the blonde woman who was responsible for my poisoning. She was currently sitting on the floor against the wall. She looked up to me with terror in her eyes, "I had other matters to attend to, but now you have my full attention." I bent down and gripped her by her hair so I could pull her to her feet and push her up against the wall.

"I'm surprised you don't have your bitch in here fighting your battles." She spoke boldly even though I could still feel the fear coming off of her. She knew she was going to die no matter.

I growled at her words, "Speak about her like that again and I'll rip out your fucking tongue." I threatened as I gripped her hair more roughly, causing her to whimper, "Now, your Commander isn't very smart, leaving a mind behind for me to pick at."

She was breathing heavily, "He's not as dumb as you think. I know nothing."

"Lets see about that." I pressed my other hand to her head and began to search her mind. She wasn't lying.. much to my annoyance. He knew this would be a possibility. She was blindfolded whenever going to new bases, she was never told any locations, and she never sat in any of the meetings, so there was no information for me. But I could still see faces of people I knew, from my old days. Including her Commander, "That Commander of yours seems awfully familiar, " I growled as she screamed from having me in her mind, "Since you have nothing for me, then I guess I don't need you. But why not give him a show?" I smiled as an idea came to mind.

I gripped her throat and began to choke the life out of her.

V: Are you seeing this?

I gripped her tighter as I sent the image of her dying to him. She began to claw at me but I used the force to pin her hands down to her sides.

V: Are you watching as the light leaves her eyes?

Her face became blue from lack of oxygen and her eyes watered.

Stop, she's just a young girl!

I smiled as I heard his voice.

V: So was Ahsoka.

I continued choking her until I felt her life force leave her body. I then let go and her body slumped to the floor.

V: Her death is on your hands Obi-Wan. Both of them are. I do hope to see you soon.

I turned around to leave the chamber and two clone troopers went in once I left to take care of the body.

(y/n)'s POV
He kept his word and told me everything I wanted to know. His story is so.. tragic and sad. It was heart breaking to hear the way he grew up, becoming a slave along with his mother. Then with her dying in his arms. Add the stuff that happened to him at the temple and that's enough to drive anyone insane.

He stayed the night in my room, we didn't do anything.. hearing something like that doesn't exactly put you in the mood. But it was nice to fall asleep in his arms again, come morning time and he was already gone but not without leaving me a note.

I'll be back soon.
I love you.
-A.S.

Anakin Skywalker. I knew his first name but barely last night is when I learned his last and I loved it. I've never heard a name like his before.

I stood up from my bed and changed out of my pajamas into my regular clothing. Something comfortable enough to work in since I have a few droids that are going to need my attention later.