Vaders POV(3)

•I only did one chapter because it came out be around 3k words and I didn't want to add ch.4 and have it be almost 6k. That's just toooo much to throw at you at once IMO.
•But I will be updating the rest soon probably about one a week💕
•Some of his thoughts may be confusing, but you have to remember that this is early Vader and he's a confusing bipolar hoe. I tried sticking to that as realistically as I could.

༻✦༺
Chapter 3: A New Record
'Entertaining Mind'

Adam was in my office and he nervously set his report on my desk in front of me. I didn't bother to look at him as I continued eyeing the blueprints of the Tie-Fighters, it turns out she was right, but not entirely.

A: I wonder how (y/n) is doing, I feel like I should go check on her.

A: Maybe she'll be sweaty or in short shorts and possibly a tank top if I'm lucky.

A: She's so beautiful I can't help but-

"Adam," I snapped his name to cut off his incredibly irritating thoughts. I swear every single time I hear him, it's something about that girl. It's like he's obsessed or something.

I have my own man-like thoughts as well, but this guy.. he never shuts up about it. There are other things to think about Adam, like how shitty your weapons are. I don't even know why Tarkin likes him in first place. I've looked at plenty of other applications of people who I know would do a better job than him.

He nervously cleared his throat, "Yes?"

"Find out if that mechanic is done and let me know via comlink." I continued to snap, already irritated with his presence.

"Of course sir." He turned around to leave the room.

A: Finally, I get to go see her, I wonder if I ask her out if she'll say-

I lifted my hand up and used the force to stop his movements immediately, "And don't get fucking side-tracked. Do as I ask, then go back to your own department." I growled as I released my hold on him so he could finally move again.

"Y-yes my lord." He responded before he quickly left the room.

A part of me wanted to fuck her to be petty towards him, but of course, I'm not going to do that. Shes still a person after all, not a tool to be used. I may be a mass murderer, but I still have some morals left, although there may not be very many.

I decided to get back to the task at hand and stood up from my desk to walk over to my holotable where I brought up a 3-D image of the ships. I spun it around a few times and zoomed in on the position where she suggested to place it, "Fifteen," I mumbled to myself as I did the math in my head. Not twenty-five, but it's still a higher number and a good catch, she's a smart girl.

"She just finished my Lord." Adam's annoying voice came through my comlink.

I brought my wrist up and pressed the button to speak, "Send her to me." I responded instantly.

I waited until I finally heard the sound of muffled voices outside of my door and I turned the hologram off.

"Go ahead." I heard Adam speak first.