9-I Want Him

Vader's POV
"Captain Piett!" I shouted at the small man who was rushing down the hallway away from the blast, towards Admiral Tarkins office.

He stopped in his tracks and turned to me, "Yes my Lord." He spoke nervously, just like everyone did in my presence.

"What do you know?" I asked referring to the explosion.

"The ship we picked up from Geonosis had a bomb on it my Lord, no doubt an attack set up by the rebels." He spoke quickly as he followed my pace.

"The damage?" I questioned sternly, turning a corner towards the site of the attack.

"Nothing too bad, just lost a few more ships, but an employee was injured and she's in critical condition." He informed me and I stopped in my tracks causing him to stop with me.

"Who?" I growled causing the fear I could feel in him to rise.

"Uh," He looked around nervously, "I don't know, I forgot her name."

I gripped his neck causing his eyes to widen in panic, "Is there anything you do know?" I spoke low and threatening due to my irritation of his lack of knowledge.

"She's the mechanic." He choked out. I released him and turned the opposite direction of the hangar to go to my new set destination. "Sir it's this way!" Piett shouted towards me but I ignored him. I didn't care about the hangar and I knew the rebels weren't stupid enough to do two attacks in one day.

I walked down the halls and everyone shifted out of my way as quickly as they could till I reached the medical wing. I walked up to one of the medical staff who looked at me with fear in her eyes, "Where's the victim from the explosion?"

"Room 4." Her voice was shaking and I pushed past her to get to the room she told me. As I walked in I saw her. She had an oxygen mask on and had cuts and bruises all over her face and arms, plus a burn mark that started at the top of her right shoulder and led down her near her elbow.

A doctor and two nurses were in there with her and they were frantically running back and forth as the machine connected to her was beeping rapidly due to her vitals dropping. I wanted to help her, I wanted to heal her. But I couldn't. Everyone knows she was injured and if it gets back to Tarkin that she was miraculously healed, that little rat would tell Palpatine and I couldn't have that. He would come here and kill her and possibly me.

"If she dies," I spoke loud, causing the employees in the room to stop and look at me with wide eyes now that they finally realized my presence, "I'll kill all three of you." I threatened and turned to leave the room.

2 hours later
After inspecting the blast and seeing that there was nothing too serious, I called Palpatine to let him know what happened. He wasn't too pleased, but thankfully he wasn't planning on coming here. He only ordered me to send a fleet down to Geonosis in search of any rebels that may still be there.

I walked back to the medical wing to check on her and she was now stable. But what irritated me was who was in the room with her.

Fucking Adam.

I could hear his thoughts constantly, all day, and they were always about her. How he wishes he could kiss her again, how he wishes he could hold her, and of course his thoughts always ended with him thinking about her body with lust.

"My lord." He stood up and bowed to me respectfully when he noticed me enter the room. I internally rolled my eyes at him.

"Do you not have a job to do?" I snapped at him causing his eyes to widen.

"I'm sorry my Lord, I just wanted to see how she was doing." He looked away from me to her.