27-I Promise

(y/n)'s POV
"Seriously; you keep it here?" I gestured to his closet door that he was currently guarding.

He nodded, "Now before I even think of showing him to you, you have to promise me that you won't go against my wishes." He spoke sternly with an intimidating glare. Well intimidating to most people, he doesn't scare me anymore. I know he would never hurt me. If anything I'll get a spank on the ass; which doesn't sound too bad when you think about it.

"And what are those wishes again?" I asked with a smile on my face.

He rolled his eyes with a sigh, "Don't turn him on; in fact don't even touch him."

I was slightly reluctant, because I was about to lie to his face and I felt bad, not that I was going to turn him on right now. That's just crazy talk. But when he's not around I will, "Okay." I nodded.

He raised a brow, "Okay what?"

I sighed heavily, "Okay I won't go against your wishes, just open it already." I spoke with impatience.

He turned around and opened the door, he flipped the light on and walked to the back of the closet. Wow this is a big closet for someone who wears the same black items everyday. He came back out rolling a blue and white droid, "His name is R2-D2." He told me as he looked from the droid to me.

I eyed the droid in awe, it was kind of cute, I looked up to Anakin, "He's an astromerch droid right?" I asked.

He nodded with a slight smile, "Best one in the galaxy." He looked away from me with a sad look in his eyes. That pulled on my heart strings a bit, I could tell he missed it.

"So let's just say I did turn him on. How mad would you be on a scale of one to ten?"I'm curious.

He tilted his head with a slight look of annoyance, "Twelve."

I nodded, "Okay but is that like a-" I made a throat slitting gesture and he narrowed his eyes, "Kind of mad? Or a-" I made a spanking gesture, "Kind of mad?"

He snorted as he turned and pushed the droid back inside of the closet. He closed the door and spun back to look me in my eyes, "How about you just listen to me for once, and don't find out." He grabbed my face and kissed my forehead, "Let's go to bed."

~*~•~*~

I woke up to the sound of whimpering. I slowly opened my eyes to see Anakin lying on his back, drenched in sweat and he was mumbling, "Ahsoka- I'm sorry." I grabbed onto his arm and started shaking him, "No, dont." He mumbled again as he turned his head to the side. He was having a nightmare.

"Anakin wake up." I shook him more.

He turned his head again roughly, "Not her too, please." He whimpered.

"Ani please wake up." I pushed against his chest and he jolted up; his hand gripping my throat as he spun around and pinned me roughly to the bed. His yellow eyes burned into my wide ones with the look of hatred as I began to lose oxygen,"Ana-stop." I begged, my eyes watering.

Finally his face fell into one of horror and he let go, his eyes went back to the shade of blue, "Oh my god baby I'm sorry." He caressed my cheek as I began coughing, "Please forgive me, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that." He started crying as he grabbed me, and pulled me into a hug, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He kept repeating. And now I realize that whatever he was dreaming must have leaked into reality.

Finally after catching my breath, I pushed him away. Not in a way that indicated I was upset, since I know that he would never hurt me intentionally, but so I could look into his eyes, "Anakin, calm down it's okay I'm not mad at you," I gently wiped away his guilt-filled tears, "Just talk to me, what happened?" I asked and his eyes dropped down, away from my gaze.