Vaders POV(4)

Brief reminder; Vader has never had romantic feelings before, so what he is experience is foreign and just plain confusing to him. Keep that in mind when reading his POV so you're not confused.
༻✦༺
Chapter 4: Which is it
'Unwanted Emotions'

Vader's POV

After I told the Emperor that the Tie-Fighters were well done, he has requested that I have hundreds completed. He wants the clones to have the best upgrades while they're fighting in this war. He assumes that the more advanced material we have, will bring us closer to the end of this war with a victory.

I, on the other hand, believe this war can go on for years no matter what we have. No matter how many rebels I take out, there's a always thousands or more left. People consistently join in this cause against the Empire, and they'll continue to join on a daily basis. There are billions, if not trillions of life forms in this galaxy; it's a never ending rebel supply.

I already spoke to Adam about getting more of his shitty weapons, not that I have the slightest bit of confidence in him. But he's not my problem if he fails, he's Tarkin's, since he is the one that is up his ass all the time. I wouldn't be surprised if they were literally up each other's asses.

Now I was on my way to tell that gorgeous back-talking mechanic that once she's finished with the ones in the hangar, I will be giving her more to do. Which I'm sure she can handle alone, since her thoughts are what told me that she'd rather work alone in the first place. Which I accommodated, she's usually supposed to have about two or more people with her, but I moved them to a separate parts of the Death Star to fulfill her wish.

I stepped into the hangar to see (y/n) laying on the floor, with Adam laying down next her. My blood immediately boiled at the sight, "Coming from the girl who told me this morning that she prefers working alone." Adam chuckled as he stared at her while she was looking up at the ceiling in thought. I walked over and stood right in front of them as I glared down at their close proximity.

They haven't even realized I was here yet.

"I changed my mind." She scrunched her face with a laugh as she turned her head to meet his gaze.

A: She looks so perfect in this outfit. It truly shows off her wonderful curves and those shorts are amazing for easy access. I'm getting hard just looking at her.

I narrowed my eyes at him as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"You're beautiful you know that?" He smiled as he tried to innocently flirt with her. But I know his real thoughts. And I'm sure if she knew them she'd be as creeped out as me, and I'm.. me, so that says something.

Y: I could tell he had a crush on me from the beginning. I was flattered, but relationships, love, all of that was the last thing I wanted. It's not just working alone that I prefer, it's being alone in general. Anytime I let someone in they leave or die. It's best not to allow attachments, I have a lesser chance of being disappointed.

My gaze shifted to the girl when I heard her thoughts. If only she knew how lonely being alone will really start to get, it becomes almost unbearable when you're stuck with nothing but your own dingy thoughts.

But her reasonings are understandable, everyone I have ever cared about has died or left me too. I'm left with no one, I've been completely alone these past three years, it's amazing that I haven't gone completely insane.